or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Viccel.com socks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viccel.com socks - Page 34

post #496 of 851

Looking forward to my order arriving. As someone with small feet it's incredibly frustrating walking into apparel shops and only finding "one size fits all" socks or those who only fit shoe sizes 9 through 12. Most shops around my area that sell Pantherella, Corgi, etc., don't bother carrying small and extra-small sized socks. mad.gif

post #497 of 851
Do you still have the 100% wool socks available by chance? I have a pair of 100% wool that have held up for over 15 wears, and would love to purchase more. They are thicker than my pantherella, and I really like them.

Specifically, the navy over-the-calf in size 11-12ish.

Edit: not sure why so many others have been having problems with them. I wash on gentle cycle and always hang dry. I don't walk a lot either, so my socks don't take too hard of a beating.
post #498 of 851

I placed an order on December 12th, but the order status hasn't changed from "Being Prepared. ."

 

Is this typical until it gets past customs?

post #499 of 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmeDaniel View Post

I placed an order on December 12th, but the order status hasn't changed from "Being Prepared. ."

 

Is this typical until it gets past customs?



I also ordered on the 12th but my order changed to 'shipped via regular post' on the 19th, so I guess it should have changed if it is send out.

post #500 of 851
I ordered a couple of months ago and got my socks after aprox. 3 weeks, but the status at their website never changed from "Being Prepared". So I guess sometimes it just doesn't update the status.
post #501 of 851

I ordered my socks from Viccel at January 12th, and i haven't received them yet. At the PTT's site, it says there is no delivery information for my socks. But at viccel's homepage it says it's "Being Prepared". Anyone gone the same problem? I'm not sure if i'm even going to receive my socks.

 

(Sorry for the bad English)

post #502 of 851
My socks always took around a month to get to me.
post #503 of 851
Ordered 6 recently. Got them in about 2 weeks.

The only drawback is that there is no visible logo to let everyone know what fine socks I have. I remedied this by removing the turkish stamps on the package, and then pinning them to my socks. I've been getting knowing nods from other well hosed gentlemen during my morning commute.
post #504 of 851

But does it say "There is no delivery information for the item" in your tracking?

 

Pic related

k.png

post #505 of 851
It means that your pack left Turkey on 14.1.2012 to your country.
You may check the same register id from your postal service's web page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

But does it say "There is no delivery information for the item" in your tracking?

Pic related
350x198px-LL-d6f28ba0_k.png
post #506 of 851
so finally after some relatively light use my collection of around 7 pairs of winter weight (thicker) cotton socks has been reduced down to about 3 pairs. similar to reports above i have had the appearance of holes despite relatively light wear. these socks have only been worn on weekends and in decent quality footwear and are washed in accordance with the manufacturers guidance

unfortunately my comments on a recent customer survey which i dutifully completed were never responded to which is a shame

its a shame because the fit and colours are quite good but the quality doesn't quite cut it for me so i wont be buying more

i think the mercerised cotton socks in marks and spencer are actually better quality but shame they are not made in otc lengths
post #507 of 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingTips View Post

so finally after some relatively light use my collection of around 7 pairs of winter weight (thicker) cotton socks has been reduced down to about 3 pairs. similar to reports above i have had the appearance of holes despite relatively light wear. these socks have only been worn on weekends and in decent quality footwear and are washed in accordance with the manufacturers guidance
unfortunately my comments on a recent customer survey which i dutifully completed were never responded to which is a shame
its a shame because the fit and colours are quite good but the quality doesn't quite cut it for me so i wont be buying more
i think the mercerised cotton socks in marks and spencer are actually better quality but shame they are not made in otc lengths

We try to answer all customer mails and really working hard for 100% customer happiness but there must mistake that we missed your customer survey, please send PM your mail and I will check it personally. And will do my best.
post #508 of 851
I purchased 4 pairs of socks + 1 free which was highly appreciated. Don't know whose wise idea it was here that I read which suggested SIZING DOWN! Once again styleforum has failed me on sizing for items. I'm not even a big guy (6'0 - 160 lbs even). I have to order the 4 pairs of socks which I sized down on again. Oh well, also picking up some other colors this time. The socks themselves are great and are the best socks to ever be worn on my feet. Customer service is EXCELLENT. Kemal is a pleasure to work with.
post #509 of 851
I bought about ten pairs between Jan 2010 and Jan 2011, and all are still in fine condition. Hang dry.
post #510 of 851
Sucks trying to tell mom/gf to not put socks in the dryer though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Viccel.com socks