or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Viccel.com socks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viccel.com socks - Page 3

post #31 of 851
I want to tell you that Viccel bigger sized socks are ready up to US 14 , EU 48.5 and Japanese system 32 (yes we added size system for Japanese).
Those sizes for all of Viccel socks (Summer, Winter and OTC , MC )
post #32 of 851
Just wanting to update: after a single wear, the socks get loose thus causing some slippage as noted in my original post below, but this problem corrects itself when you wash and air dry the socks, which causes the socks to return to their original shape and stay up.

Knowing this, I would definitely buy Viccel again!



Quote:
Originally Posted by ulim View Post
I bought 2 pairs of OTC socks, one red and one purple.

The colors are bright and vibrant, and continue to remain so after a few washes. The material is very thin and feels very tough.

My only concern is that the socks seem to be very loose now after a few wears, and are starting to fall down which is absolutely unacceptable. This is a shame, because I love the colors and the material. I just wish that they would maintain their shape better.
post #33 of 851
Kemal which line is the thickest? the autumn winter over the calf? cheers
post #34 of 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowchow View Post
Kemal which line is the thickest? the autumn winter over the calf? cheers
Yes you are right , the thickest socks are under the autumn winter section as over the calf and midcalf.
post #35 of 851
I ordered my socks on the 2nd Nov and received a mail today to say they were posted out. Pretty slow - 8 days from payment to postage. Short stocked?
post #36 of 851
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenStyle View Post
I ordered my socks on the 2nd Nov and received a mail today to say they were posted out. Pretty slow - 8 days from payment to postage. Short stocked?

Mine were posted after a week. I did recieve an email apology, stating low stock.

I also think the conversion is off. Can Kemal tell me which size he uses as a base to convert from? I am guessing it is Euro-sizes and wonder what he would advise if I said I was 43.5 (UK size 9) and whether he intends to add UK sizes in the future?

Thanks.
post #37 of 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareSolid View Post
Mine were posted after a week. I did recieve an email apology, stating low stock. I also think the conversion is off. Can Kemal tell me which size he uses as a base to convert from? I am guessing it is Euro-sizes and wonder what he would advise if I said I was 43.5 (UK size 9) and whether he intends to add UK sizes in the future? Thanks.
First of all I have to apologize for the latency. We are sending the socks to over 20 countries. This time we got more order than we expected. Especially repeating orders from our old customers. As an example one of our customer bought 1 pair in his first order he ordered 33 pairs in his next order. Too much order caused latency in the organization of PAP(packing and posting). We posted 3-8 days later after ordering. This is our fault and we are sorry about it. But we fixed the misses in organization of PAP and we guarantee that will not happen again If no exception occurs. I want to tell you somethings about our stocks. We have to have enough stock if we dont have enough stock, production would take 1 month(yarn to packed socks). As you know we have 2 season(summer-winter) 2 type(mid-calf and OTC) 14 different colors and their sizes as a combination its more than hundreds individual socks. We are arranging those. It can be possible only when you have enough stock. As a brief increasing in order in a short time caused latency in th organization PAP. Really sorry about that we made required fixes and wont happen again. Always we do care about every single review and comments of you to catch the perfection. BareSolid, Thanks for warning about size system, we have added the UK size system too. Thank you for your interest.
post #38 of 851
when do the additional colors arrive? congrats to such a rapid response to feedback!!
post #39 of 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
when do the additional colors arrive? congrats to such a rapid response to feedback!!
I think It may take up 4 weeks. But if you have any colors that can be added please tell us.
In coming colors are orange, skyblue.
post #40 of 851
does the same 6 pairs, additional 5% discount stack on top of the 20% discount for styleforum members?
post #41 of 851
and do the same 6 pairs mean, the same "style" (as in all winter, over the calf) or do the 6 pairs also have to be the same style and color? Thank you
post #42 of 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
and do the same 6 pairs mean, the same "style" (as in all winter, over the calf) or do the 6 pairs also have to be the same style and color? Thank you
Same pairs means every property of the pairs must be same(season, style, color and size)
post #43 of 851
Thread Starter 
Tan/sand/khaki colour is most wanted by me.
post #44 of 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareSolid View Post
Tan/sand/khaki colour is most wanted by me.
Thanks for your advice, sure we will work on those colors too.
post #45 of 851
Here is the picture of Viccel wool-silk blend socks. They will be ready in a few days, we are arranging web page.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Viccel.com socks