or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pictures of nice gloves...?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of nice gloves...? - Page 20

post #286 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


They did not fit well, which is why they rest on the hands of another larger mittened SFer. They were by Lambertson Truex, got them on eBay.

Oh okay. Anyways they are super nice, if I may ask what did you pay for them?

post #287 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

From a vintage store, unlined peccary:

Nice!

post #288 of 510
I have a pair of size 9 unlined Sermoneta gloves from the London store. The fit is so perfect, that I can pick up pennies from the pavement without having to take them off.

Two questions:

1.) Are glove sizes all over the place, as with shoes?

2.) Are Madova sizes comparable to Sermoneta (both being Italian)?

Cheers

Lear
post #289 of 510

Fit-pic of the dents.

 

700

post #290 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Oh okay. Anyways they are super nice, if I may ask what did you pay for them?

I think $400ish?
post #291 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


I think $400ish?

Damn, but they are worth it!

post #292 of 510
Lambskin driving gloves from Dunhill:

post #293 of 510

Very nice, I wish I could pull something like that off. Tried it once but since I have small hands and fingers they look kinda funny on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Lambskin driving gloves from Dunhill:
post #294 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Duncan View Post

Nice!
Thanks. I forgot I posted those. They may actually not be peccary, but have some type of peccary embossing. I have another couple pairs, bought NOS from Germany, that are peccary:



Have been using and abusing these for the past few years. Very durable.
post #295 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

Thanks. I forgot I posted those. They may actually not be peccary, but have some type of peccary embossing. I have another couple pairs, bought NOS from Germany, that are peccary:

Have been using and abusing these for the past few years. Very durable.
The ones you just posted are peccary (or fantastic imitation).
post #296 of 510

After getting some chilly weather on campus and finding this thread a few days ago, I've just pulled the trigger on a pair of cashmere-lined Dents. Not heritage line, as I want to start with an inseam-stitched pair, and I picked up two sizes (with intent to return the worse-fitting one).

 

Once I know my Dents size, I can set my sights on that fur-lined heritage pair...

post #297 of 510

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

After getting some chilly weather on campus and finding this thread a few days ago, I've just pulled the trigger on a pair of cashmere-lined Dents. Not heritage line, as I want to start with an inseam-stitched pair, and I picked up two sizes (with intent to return the worse-fitting one).

 

Once I know my Dents size, I can set my sights on that fur-lined heritage pair...

post #298 of 510

Looking for a pair of gloves, glad I bumped into this thread. Looks like I will be giving a pair of Dents a shot.

post #299 of 510
Dents - Lamb with rabbit lining after 1 winter using

LL
lining in purple color

inlove.gif
post #300 of 510

^ How does the rabbit lining feel? Do your hands sweat when wearing them?

 

Oh, and where did you pick those up?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pictures of nice gloves...?