or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please delete. - Page 6

post #76 of 195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post
I'm looking for the same Red Wing classics dark wood in 8.5, have any of those? And thanks for doing this, you're providing an awesome service.

I've got them in 8's and i've heard you should size down in them. So it's up to you.
post #77 of 195
I usually war a 9, that's why I asked about the 8.5. I don't know if going down a whole size is feasible.
post #78 of 195
Thread Starter 
Ok fellows its been a good weekend and I've been able to help some of you guys out but I've got to focus on classes for the rest of the week. I'm accepting orders through tues midnight and they will be filled this week. Monday of next week I will be back with a vengeance

Again orders for this week are only accepted through Tuesday Midnight . If you want something this week have it in by then and I will ship it out by thursday. I will be available for questions until that time but I can't let my grades slip.
post #79 of 195
Anyone know how to size the iron rangers? I'm a 10 in purcells but would imagine I'd need to size down a bit for the boots.
post #80 of 195
Thread Starter 
One final thought. I cannot return any items...therefore it is best that you are absolutely sure you know what you are getting before you send money.
post #81 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailofTears View Post
Anyone know how to size the iron rangers? I'm a 10 in purcells but would imagine I'd need to size down a bit for the boots.
I'm an 11 in purcells and would need a 10.5 in Rangers. KPO89 -- any luck on getting any of the Jcrew Jaspe T-shirts/sweaters ? I believe they call them "vintage" An officer chino in faded black sz 36 would be ideal as well.. Obviously, if you get your hands on any 10.5 rangers, and some 875 style RW's, i'm all in.
post #82 of 195
Any cheap Timex watchbands available? I'd definitely want to pick up one of those if they're available. Preferably in bisque on the far left (navy and cream): http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...3837/13837.jsp

$20 msrp is a bit much for a standard nato strap, but I haven't been able to find the navy/cream color combo in the three-stripe design anywhere else.
post #83 of 195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboogz View Post
I'm an 11 in purcells and would need a 10.5 in Rangers.

KPO89 -- any luck on getting any of the Jcrew Jaspe T-shirts/sweaters ? I believe they call them "vintage" An officer chino in faded black sz 36 would be ideal as well..

Obviously, if you get your hands on any 10.5 rangers, and some 875 style RW's, i'm all in.

The Jaspe's are either hidden or not available. The rangers are only available in 10's which is ridiculous but I'm still looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdc View Post
Any cheap Timex watchbands available? I'd definitely want to pick up one of those if they're available. Preferably in bisque on the far left (navy and cream): http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...3837/13837.jsp

$20 msrp is a bit much for a standard nato strap, but I haven't been able to find the navy/cream color combo in the three-stripe design anywhere else.

No Timex's at this time. I don't think they carry that at the clearance stores for some reason.
post #84 of 195
Still no price on the chambrays?
post #85 of 195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemagic View Post
Still no price on the chambrays?

Forgive me I've just forgotten to post it. The official price is $55.
post #86 of 195
^Is that for blue chambray workshirts, or gray, or both?
post #87 of 195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post
^Is that for blue chambray workshirts, or gray, or both?

I think for both unless for some reason I get some in and they are more. So far I've only seen one and it was gray. I was selfish and took it for myself. But believe me fellows when they come in you will know.
post #88 of 195
please contact me when a blue chambray in medium is available! Cheers
post #89 of 195
damn, no xs on chambrays?
post #90 of 195
Red Wing Collab from your OP in size 10?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home