or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please delete.

post #1 of 195
Thread Starter 
Please delete

Service is no longer available at this time
post #2 of 195
what are the different washes for the cord sportcoat?
post #3 of 195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crakaveli View Post
what are the different washes for the cord sportcoat?

pretty much any wash that jcrew carries. Let me know what you want. I will try and get some pics up soon. Sorry there are so many pics I need to go through.
post #4 of 195
do you happen to have any size 11's in the McCallister Chukkas?
post #5 of 195
is there any difference w/ those chambrays...compared to this seasons versions?
post #6 of 195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze9 View Post
do you happen to have any size 11's in the McCallister Chukkas?

I believe so....I will check tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy View Post
is there any difference w/ those chambrays...compared to this seasons versions?

I'm not an expert on chambrays but most likely they are this year's style. Normally stuff doesn't stick around that long. Sorry I know that isn't much help.
post #7 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPO89 View Post
pretty much any wash that jcrew carries. Let me know what you want. I will try and get some pics up soon. Sorry there are so many pics I need to go through.

the only one i've seen on the website is the one that is currently on there.
post #8 of 195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crakaveli View Post
the only one i've seen on the website is the one that is currently on there.

I will double check tomorrow and answer your questions. I could have gotten my lines crossed somewhere. This is really just a sample of the pictures I took.
post #9 of 195
Thread Starter 
Make note of the changes to top paragraph....just to be clear on how this will all take place.
post #10 of 195
Doing it this way will be difficult. Your best bet is to buy the cheapest stuff in the sizes I suggested and list them. If people ask for measurements tell them to email J.Crew.
post #11 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPO89 View Post
I will double check tomorrow and answer your questions. I could have gotten my lines crossed somewhere. This is really just a sample of the pictures I took.

here's the one i want

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...6333/96333.jsp
post #12 of 195
What sizes / colors were there in the cashmere turtleneck. ALso what will be the shipping to India for a turtleneck and a jeans
post #13 of 195
are those the only sizes you can get in the chukka boat shoe? can you get a 12? and can you get a 11 or 11.5 in those red wings?
post #14 of 195
can you get anything xs?
post #15 of 195
Please let me know if they have any distressed Redwing boots - the rugged classic in dark wood size 10D. There are two versions of the same boot - distressed & non-distressed. Links are below...

Also, will you be noting any defects prior to sale? People need to understand some of this stuff is damaged goods.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...gged/88346.jsp

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...gged/11300.jsp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home