Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Style Forum NYC spring/summer event?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Style Forum NYC spring/summer event? - Page 5

post #61 of 89
I just called Craftbar, they seat a maxium of 10 at a table.

We have eight already not including spouses, so I dont know if we want to make it a members only events. Billiebob also expressed interest, so that would bump the total to 10. Any new suggestions? Preferences? I think we should make the reservations soon.
post #62 of 89
Thread Starter 
My vote is for either Joe's Ginger (more convenient) or Sripraphai (better food).

Thanks for calling Craftbar.
post #63 of 89
I would really prefer a Manhattan location. I'll call around a few places and ask about party sizes if that's the limiting factor.

dan
post #64 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by dah328
I would really prefer a Manhattan location. I'll call around a few places and ask about party sizes if that's the limiting factor.

dan

how about joe's then? that's manhattan - and I can't imagine that they can't handle 12 or 14 people.
post #65 of 89
Alright someone needs to call Joe's... and then we can get a final headcount. I talked to Earthmover today, I think Brooklyn or outer boroughs are a bit out of the question for the uptown folks. Let's try to finalize plans this week.
post #66 of 89
ok, I will call joe's in the next 2 days and ask about a reservation for 14 for 7 pm on sunday 4 june. then we will get the headcount
post #67 of 89
I had lunch at Joe's Ginger today. It's not as insane as Joe's Shanghai and it's just as good. I'll try to make it on June 4th.
post #68 of 89
we have a reservation for 14 at joe's ginger 113 mott street, for 7 pm on 4 june
post #69 of 89
Thanks, Trotter. I'm definitely in.
post #70 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter
we have a reservation for 14 at joe's ginger 113 mott street, for 7 pm on 4 june

GT - what name is the reservation under? I will most likely make it
post #71 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203
GT - what name is the reservation under? I will most likely make it


Zach - but look for a dozen guys in suits.


people, please run through one more count down, just to make sure we have the number right.
post #72 of 89
Thread Starter 
Mr. and Mrs. Chorse123 will be delighted to attend. I'm glad to come back from my "vacation" and see this has been organized. Thanks!
post #73 of 89
You guys are gonna take pics right?
post #74 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter
Zach - but look for a dozen guys in suits.


people, please run through one more count down, just to make sure we have the number right.

I'm not wearing a suit to Joe's Ginger. Them wiseguys next door in Little Italy might think I'm muscling on their turf. Nobody needs a repeat of St. Valentines day.
post #75 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod
I'm not wearing a suit to Joe's Ginger. Them wiseguys next door in Little Italy might think I'm muscling on their turf. Nobody needs a repeat of St. Valentines day.


just don't borrow one of dressed2kill's suits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Style Forum NYC spring/summer event?