or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Who is this man?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who is this man?

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
nevermind,
post #2 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke View Post

Is that a Tom Ford?
post #3 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
Is that a Tom Ford?

As he practically owns Valentino I would say no.
post #4 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
As he practically owns Valentino I would say no.

Not a good time to own Valentino considering the recent news.
post #5 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketCircle View Post
Not a good time to own Valentino considering the recent news.

He is very elegant..We had some pictures of him wearing some great double breasted suits in the past...
post #6 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketCircle View Post
Not a good time to own Valentino considering the recent news.

links?
post #7 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
As he practically owns Valentino I would say no.

Sorry, I was trying to revive an old joke.
post #8 of 26
I thought he was out of the Valentino position? That or his fathers company lost all there value in the Valentino shares they held?

BTW Avarice how did the Logsdail come out? I thought you were now going that route after the TF debacle.
post #9 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
I thought he was out of the Valentino position? That or his fathers company lost all there value in the Valentino shares they held?

BTW Avarice how did the Logsdail come out? I thought you were now going that route after the TF debacle.

my bespoke suit worked out very well
post #10 of 26
Why don't you ask Scott/ "The Sartorialist". Given that he has only posted 90 "random" pictures of the guy, I'm sure he has no idea.
post #11 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke View Post

Do you mean the man on the right?

I think that he's too old to be SoCal.


- B
post #12 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Do you mean the man on the right?

I think that he's too old to be SoCal.


- B

I was going to make that joke, but I stopped when I thought of Michelle Obama or that South African runner. I can't remember which.
post #13 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
I was going to make that joke, but I stopped when I thought of Michelle Obama or that South African runner. I can't remember which.

It's not too late to make the joke...some get better with repetition.

I hope that he is okay.


- B
post #14 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
I was going to make that joke, but I stopped when I thought of Michelle Obama or that South African runner. I can't remember which.

I think Michelle Obama is kinda hot, guess im in the minority here?
post #15 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
I think Michelle Obama is kinda hot, guess im in the minority here?

minority indeed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Who is this man?