Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Get your summer shades-Persol and Gucci Last post on 6/23/13 at 5:03pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dumb topic: Badge/ID/Credential holders? Last post on 7/22/12 at 11:34am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Cordovan Billfold Last post on 6/6/12 at 3:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advise on Hermes mens wallet Last post on 9/8/13 at 6:53pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
What wallet do you use? - Page 43
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyways, thought I would share a new wallet I have made, vegetable tanned leather with a reddish brown stain, hand stitched with wax nylon thread. Wallet is inspired by Devilish Russet wallet, this is a bifold, vertical card holder style.The leather is incredible, nice and stuff and really is impressive in person. Its should to wear in beautifully over time.
I've also been using a Burberry card holder, but recently switched to a Ferragamo bi-fold card holder. I prefer the look and texture of the Ferragamo, but I'm afraid I've been spoiled by the thinness of a cardholder. Haven't been able to find something to replace the Burberry yet.
My Smythson card holder is my day to day (monogrammed on reverse), but I go back and forth between that, an Aspinal card holder and an Ostrich leather wallet w/money clip that I had made when I lived in Hong Kong.
I have to say that i'd use Smythson leather products exclusively if money was no object - sadly it is :)
- What wallet do you use?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...