Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Get your summer shades-Persol and Gucci Last post on 6/23/13 at 5:03pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dumb topic: Badge/ID/Credential holders? Last post on 7/22/12 at 11:34am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Cordovan Billfold Last post on 6/6/12 at 3:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advise on Hermes mens wallet Last post on 9/8/13 at 6:53pm in Classic Menswear
- The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak. Last post on 10/30/11 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
What wallet do you use? - Page 43
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyways, thought I would share a new wallet I have made, vegetable tanned leather with a reddish brown stain, hand stitched with wax nylon thread. Wallet is inspired by Devilish Russet wallet, this is a bifold, vertical card holder style.The leather is incredible, nice and stuff and really is impressive in person. Its should to wear in beautifully over time.
I've also been using a Burberry card holder, but recently switched to a Ferragamo bi-fold card holder. I prefer the look and texture of the Ferragamo, but I'm afraid I've been spoiled by the thinness of a cardholder. Haven't been able to find something to replace the Burberry yet.
My Smythson card holder is my day to day (monogrammed on reverse), but I go back and forth between that, an Aspinal card holder and an Ostrich leather wallet w/money clip that I had made when I lived in Hong Kong.
I have to say that i'd use Smythson leather products exclusively if money was no object - sadly it is :)
- What wallet do you use?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 13 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...