Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Get your summer shades-Persol and Gucci Last post on 6/23/13 at 5:03pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dumb topic: Badge/ID/Credential holders? Last post on 7/22/12 at 11:34am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Cordovan Billfold Last post on 6/6/12 at 3:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advise on Hermes mens wallet Last post on 9/8/13 at 6:53pm in Classic Menswear
- The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak. Last post on 10/30/11 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
What wallet do you use? - Page 43
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyways, thought I would share a new wallet I have made, vegetable tanned leather with a reddish brown stain, hand stitched with wax nylon thread. Wallet is inspired by Devilish Russet wallet, this is a bifold, vertical card holder style.The leather is incredible, nice and stuff and really is impressive in person. Its should to wear in beautifully over time.
I've also been using a Burberry card holder, but recently switched to a Ferragamo bi-fold card holder. I prefer the look and texture of the Ferragamo, but I'm afraid I've been spoiled by the thinness of a cardholder. Haven't been able to find something to replace the Burberry yet.
My Smythson card holder is my day to day (monogrammed on reverse), but I go back and forth between that, an Aspinal card holder and an Ostrich leather wallet w/money clip that I had made when I lived in Hong Kong.
I have to say that i'd use Smythson leather products exclusively if money was no object - sadly it is :)
- What wallet do you use?
- › Australian Members 44 seconds ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Care Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 10 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 11 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Poll: Friday Challenge 19TH September 2014: Brown tie without a... 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)