Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Get your summer shades-Persol and Gucci Last post on 6/23/13 at 5:03pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dumb topic: Badge/ID/Credential holders? Last post on 7/22/12 at 11:34am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Cordovan Billfold Last post on 6/6/12 at 3:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advise on Hermes mens wallet Last post on 9/8/13 at 6:53pm in Classic Menswear
- The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak. Last post on 10/30/11 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
What wallet do you use? - Page 43
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyways, thought I would share a new wallet I have made, vegetable tanned leather with a reddish brown stain, hand stitched with wax nylon thread. Wallet is inspired by Devilish Russet wallet, this is a bifold, vertical card holder style.The leather is incredible, nice and stuff and really is impressive in person. Its should to wear in beautifully over time.
I've also been using a Burberry card holder, but recently switched to a Ferragamo bi-fold card holder. I prefer the look and texture of the Ferragamo, but I'm afraid I've been spoiled by the thinness of a cardholder. Haven't been able to find something to replace the Burberry yet.
My Smythson card holder is my day to day (monogrammed on reverse), but I go back and forth between that, an Aspinal card holder and an Ostrich leather wallet w/money clip that I had made when I lived in Hong Kong.
I have to say that i'd use Smythson leather products exclusively if money was no object - sadly it is :)
- What wallet do you use?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › BNWT LBM Luigi Bianchi Mantova Cotton/Linen Navy Blazer - Size IT... 25 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 43 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Getting suits on sale 1 minute ago
- › BNWT LBM Luigi Bianchi Mantova Washed Cotton Checked Mid Blue... 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Can you help me find this tie? 1 minute ago
- › BNWT LBM Luigi Bianchi Mantova Wool/Linen Micro-Houndstooth Light... 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...