or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What wallet do you use?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What wallet do you use? - Page 40

post #586 of 677
^ Angelo's is now Drew-approved! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #587 of 677
Where do you guys carry your condom though? If you use one of those small wallets, it definitely can' fit.

Isn't it a good idea to always have a condom with you? Better to have it and not need right?
post #588 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Where do you guys carry your condom though? If you use one of those small wallets, it definitely can' fit.

Isn't it a good idea to always have a condom with you? Better to have it and not need right?

I have a girlfriend who's on the pill, and don't plan on sleeping with other women?
post #589 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRocks View Post

2011-07-19%25252000.11.54.jpg

Been using it daily for 2 years, still looks new.


omg same! One of the corners is starting to split open just a slight bit though, I may need to get it repaired soon.
post #590 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post


I have a girlfriend who's on the pill, and don't plan on sleeping with other women?

Of course, that should've been very obvious to me, and definitely representative of every other person in this thread with small wallets.
post #591 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkstyles View Post


omg same! One of the corners is starting to split open just a slight bit though, I may need to get it repaired soon.

I have that wallet as well and honestly, its a POS and will probably fall apart. I've owned 3 LV wallets over the last 15 or so years (all gifts) and for the price, they are absolute TRASH. When I have some time I will take pictures of what mine look like after a year or 2 use....
post #592 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguymj View Post


I have that wallet as well and honestly, its a POS and will probably fall apart. I've owned 3 LV wallets over the last 15 or so years (all gifts) and for the price, they are absolute TRASH. When I have some time I will take pictures of what mine look like after a year or 2 use....

did you ever take them to the store to get it repaired? I've been using mine for 2 years but it still looks like new except for that slight crack in the corner.
post #593 of 677
I've been using a Saddleback Leather medium bi-fold wallet for a year, but decided it's too thick for certain occasions, as much as I like it. Yesterday I went over to Lost and Found, on Dundas West, an awesome little store in Toronto, and picked up a Makr Horizon 3 in Oxblood, which I can post pics of later. It's pretty awesome.
post #594 of 677
waiting on my new wallet from saddleback leather.
my current one has been with me for 10 years. will be sad to see it go.
post #595 of 677
Trying to decide between the Saddleback Card Holder and the narrow bi-fold. I bought a card holder from J.Crew on a whim just to see what it was like and had a hell of a time trying to shove my cash into the center pocket. How difficult is it or (dangerously) un-difficult is it to inset / remove items from the card holder?
post #596 of 677
BALENCIAGA
500
post #597 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcolberg View Post

Trying to decide between the Saddleback Card Holder and the narrow bi-fold. I bought a card holder from J.Crew on a whim just to see what it was like and had a hell of a time trying to shove my cash into the center pocket. How difficult is it or (dangerously) un-difficult is it to inset / remove items from the card holder?

SBL has quite a few small wallets/holders to be considered- wihch "card holder" are you looking at, exactly?

There's the narrow wallet, which is essentially a super slim bi-fold.
There's the "business/cc wallet", which is very similar to the above, but unfolds vertically and lacks a cash pocket.
There's the simple wallet, which by definition, is what most would consider a card holder to be. Slim, one piece of leather sewn up around the edges to hold your card(s) in the middle, with an indent in the buttom to push your cards out with.
Lastly, and my personal favorite, is their small wallet. It's small enough for front pocket carry, holds 6-9 cards with ease, has an ID cutout, and a pocket in the center to stuff your folded-in-half bills into.

From my experience, they're all quality products, and like any good leather item, require breaking in. From my experience, yes, it will be difficult to get your cash out of the center pocket, but not for long. After about a month of daily carry, it'll still be secure, but loose enough to where you can pop bills out of it with ease. You can always cheat the process by stuffing tons of cards into every slot and letting it prematurely stretch out over the span of two days, though.
post #598 of 677

Daines & Hathaway -- Red

 

DHWR1.jpg

 

Inside:

 

DHWR3.jpg

 

Amazing leather.

post #599 of 677
New wallet from Blackacre:
scaled.php?server=821&filename=p8200134.jpg&res=medium
Horween Chromexcel horsebutt outshell, Wicket & Craig American-bridle inner, veg. tanned pigskin notes compartment lining.
scaled.php?server=193&filename=p8200137.jpg&res=medium
scaled.php?server=32&filename=p8200139.jpg&res=medium

Glows like fire under direct sun!
p8200127.jpg

The work is really clean:
scaled.php?server=14&filename=p8200072.jpg&res=medium
scaled.php?server=233&filename=p8200076.jpg&res=medium
And the burnish is remarkable:
scaled.php?server=585&filename=p8200118.jpg&res=medium
post #600 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogatemyhw View Post

Daines & Hathaway -- Red

 

DHWR1.jpg

 

Inside:

 

DHWR3.jpg

 

Amazing leather.


This is nice!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What wallet do you use?