Posted some new photo's of the Amsterdam but need to wait on the moderator to approve the post.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 1/23/15 at 1:14pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 650
Styleforum Top Picks
X100 well X2 at least, I couldn't agree more.
Came in the mail today, all the info that I have. Click for larger images if needed.
I remember this sale from last year - 14.92% off everything - it applies to first quality shoes and belts as well. There will be a few select shoes with a bigger discount.
Yeah, I posted them a few days ago, but here they are...
The gramercy seem to have a more "finished" leather.
Newbie here, drooling over all the fantastic AE shoes.
Wondering if you all can help me?
Small feet. 7.5D left foot, 6.5D right foot. High instep. Slightly narrow heel.
Love all the 5 last shoes. Unwilling to pay the full freight of $335 on most of them.
Always understood that one fits the larger foot, so I ordered 7.5D Elgins on closeout from AE via the website and 7.5D Park Aves on Amazon with a discount code.
Neither fits. Gapping at the vamp, bowing on the sides and pinching at the outer arch.
Went to an AE store as well as to Nordstrom in NJ and tried to get a better fit with little luck, mostly because due to the small size, they just didn't have the stock to try on options. For example, I wanted to try on a Sanford (blucher) because I understand them to be more forgiving of a high instep - nothing in stock... Nordstrom wanted to put me in Italian shoes at a much higher price tag and can't be recrafted... Not interested in that.
I have access to the AE stores in NYC, but like I said, I have no intention of paying full price. Do you think the salesmen will give me the time of day if I tell them that I'm just trying to find a shoe/last combination that works for me? Any other guidance how to figure this out?
I really want to find some AE shoes that will work for me as I think many of them are gorgeous, the value/price combo (on sale at least) works, and I love the idea of the recrafting service.
Thanks in advance for any replies,
I think your best bet is to go in store and get your foot measured by one of the SAs. Then if they don't have your size, I think they have the options of ordering it to the store, then you come in again to try. You are under no obligation to buy.
Edited by SloopyNoob - 9/17/12 at 6:49pm
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Hilditch & Key shirts - quality? 8 minutes ago
- › OUTERWEAR - Barbour, Sterlingwear, Brooks Brothers 9 minutes ago
- › Japanese Tailoring 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE Jan 30, 2015: A study in stripes, part deux 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › OUTERWEAR - Barbour, Sterlingwear, Brooks Brothers 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays