Posted some new photo's of the Amsterdam but need to wait on the moderator to approve the post.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! HAPPY 2013 NEW YEAR SALE NOW! NEUMORA,... Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:08pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:48am in Classic Menswear
- $100 shoe Last post on 2/17/13 at 5:17pm in Classic Menswear
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Shopping in Orange Co. CA. Last post on 1/19/13 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 650
X100 well X2 at least, I couldn't agree more.
Came in the mail today, all the info that I have. Click for larger images if needed.
I remember this sale from last year - 14.92% off everything - it applies to first quality shoes and belts as well. There will be a few select shoes with a bigger discount.
Yeah, I posted them a few days ago, but here they are...
The gramercy seem to have a more "finished" leather.
Newbie here, drooling over all the fantastic AE shoes.
Wondering if you all can help me?
Small feet. 7.5D left foot, 6.5D right foot. High instep. Slightly narrow heel.
Love all the 5 last shoes. Unwilling to pay the full freight of $335 on most of them.
Always understood that one fits the larger foot, so I ordered 7.5D Elgins on closeout from AE via the website and 7.5D Park Aves on Amazon with a discount code.
Neither fits. Gapping at the vamp, bowing on the sides and pinching at the outer arch.
Went to an AE store as well as to Nordstrom in NJ and tried to get a better fit with little luck, mostly because due to the small size, they just didn't have the stock to try on options. For example, I wanted to try on a Sanford (blucher) because I understand them to be more forgiving of a high instep - nothing in stock... Nordstrom wanted to put me in Italian shoes at a much higher price tag and can't be recrafted... Not interested in that.
I have access to the AE stores in NYC, but like I said, I have no intention of paying full price. Do you think the salesmen will give me the time of day if I tell them that I'm just trying to find a shoe/last combination that works for me? Any other guidance how to figure this out?
I really want to find some AE shoes that will work for me as I think many of them are gorgeous, the value/price combo (on sale at least) works, and I love the idea of the recrafting service.
Thanks in advance for any replies,
I think your best bet is to go in store and get your foot measured by one of the SAs. Then if they don't have your size, I think they have the options of ordering it to the store, then you come in again to try. You are under no obligation to buy.
Edited by SloopyNoob - 9/17/12 at 6:49pm
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin. Carmina 2nd brand? 9 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 13 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 26 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 28 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw