Shoes are too wide. You need a narrower width and a longer length. This is what you get when you take advice from SF noobs on how to fit a shoe. Sure, just go down in size and buy a triple E
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University,... Last post on 10/22/14 at 8:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 10/25/14 at 12:04pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 637
Styleforum Top Picks
I was measured at Nordstrom, but perhaps therein lies the problem. The width is a B, and I could not comfortably go any narrower.
The problem I have with Nordstroms is the store doesn't always have that many different sizes within my range on hand that I can try. However I can usually order a couple of different sizes and take back the ones that don't work.
I know your shoes have been worn but if I were you I would at least try to go back to the store and see what they will do for you. Nordstroms generally is willling to work with and standby their customers.
alright thanks dudes, here's the final list i have of Allen Edmonds shoes on the 8 last, posted for posterity's sake:
Delray (split toe blucher)
Lasalle (split toe blucher)
Vernon (brogued bal)
Nathan (punched captoe bal) (JAB)
Clifton (punched captoe blucher) (Nordstrom)
Hale (brogued bal)
McClain (shortwing bal)
Thayer (single monk)
Ashton (split toe blucher)
Hinsdale (shortwing blucher)
Mora (double monk)
Weybridge (brogued blucher)
Niles (plain captoe bal)
Quinton (rubber soled wingtip bal)
I strapped on my Winhalls this morning and noticed they are also on the 8 last - so one more for the list.
During july i bought here in France my 2nd pair of Allen Edmonds shoes: The Player Shoes Sand Suede, these ones are in US size 8E i have 41.5 french size and the US8 fits well. I choose E because there is not really the choice, it was E or E The avaliability of AE shoes here is very limited
This kind of shoes are not common here, last week wearing these shoes during a short walk in Paris, i received compliments from a guy in the street who wants positively knowing where they comes from to buy a pair !
Amsterdam in Bourbon looks really nice
Wow the Gramercy is beautiful - but no returns and no more pictures than the one... just kind of hesitant.
Haha! But truly beautiful. Looks like a wonderful color and I've been eyeing and wanting a pair of longwings for a while. Great price... my god I wish I was an AA width!
They look like the McAllister (Amsterdam), new Patriot loafer (Hudson), and MacNeil (Gramercy) in some of the new fall colors. Perhaps it is like Brooks Brothers where they use a different name for the various models?
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 seconds ago
- › What wallet do you use? 38 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Cappelli navy cashmere herringbone tie 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)