Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 8/28/14 at 5:50am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 613
Styles mentioned in this thread:
You're all wrong, it's clearly Ecco...
Who sells more shoes, Cole Haan or John Lobb? End of argument. Clearly the people have spoken.
Want more proof? John Lobb is only good enough to make a few models. If they really knew what they were doing, they could branch out and make something for everyone.
Rolled jeans or not, the second picture is worse than awful. I wouldn't leave the house with that arrangement, and would fully expect my wife to tackle me before I got thru the door if I tried.
Oddly, no, but I think that's specific to boots vs. shoes. The store (NYC, near Grand Central) owner said that with the Daltons, you want to nail the toe/forefoot fit, then don't really worry about the heel -- he was right, though I had the same concerns. I think that you can cinch the heel back into the shoe with boots, whereas you can't with shoes. (hence, the dreaded "bowing")
FWIW, I wasn't going to drop $400 on the Daltons without an expert fitting -- he Brannocked me and had me try a 10D, 9.5D and 9.5E. So I"m pretty sure I'm wearing the correct size.
I'll try some conditioner on the tongue re the squeaking...
Thx for the info. I received a pair of 10E daltons today to try out. The heel is definitely loose. Even when it is cinched up my heel comes up. So I plan to keep the 10D that I currently have. The 10D fit is great right now but depending on how swollen my feet gets it can cause a little discomfort on the bone of my pinky toe. Im holding that once the boot is broken in this will become a non issue.
lol you old geezers think this is a hipster look? this pic perfectly depicts how well this "look" can be worn, nothing more, nothing less. simple, masculine, casual, done
that second pic of the jeans rolled ALL the way up definitely does nothing for me, but something like the pic i posted, i do like
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** just now
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 56 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › All shoes like new. Alden, Crockett and Jones, Carmina, Allen... 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)