Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 8/2/15 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 613
Styleforum Top Picks
You're all wrong, it's clearly Ecco...
Who sells more shoes, Cole Haan or John Lobb? End of argument. Clearly the people have spoken.
Want more proof? John Lobb is only good enough to make a few models. If they really knew what they were doing, they could branch out and make something for everyone.
Rolled jeans or not, the second picture is worse than awful. I wouldn't leave the house with that arrangement, and would fully expect my wife to tackle me before I got thru the door if I tried.
Oddly, no, but I think that's specific to boots vs. shoes. The store (NYC, near Grand Central) owner said that with the Daltons, you want to nail the toe/forefoot fit, then don't really worry about the heel -- he was right, though I had the same concerns. I think that you can cinch the heel back into the shoe with boots, whereas you can't with shoes. (hence, the dreaded "bowing")
FWIW, I wasn't going to drop $400 on the Daltons without an expert fitting -- he Brannocked me and had me try a 10D, 9.5D and 9.5E. So I"m pretty sure I'm wearing the correct size.
I'll try some conditioner on the tongue re the squeaking...
Thx for the info. I received a pair of 10E daltons today to try out. The heel is definitely loose. Even when it is cinched up my heel comes up. So I plan to keep the 10D that I currently have. The 10D fit is great right now but depending on how swollen my feet gets it can cause a little discomfort on the bone of my pinky toe. Im holding that once the boot is broken in this will become a non issue.
lol you old geezers think this is a hipster look? this pic perfectly depicts how well this "look" can be worn, nothing more, nothing less. simple, masculine, casual, done
that second pic of the jeans rolled ALL the way up definitely does nothing for me, but something like the pic i posted, i do like
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 46 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Phillip II 10.5UK BNIB Paris Brown 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...