I'm not sure if it exists. I have a brand new pair of Kenwood firsts that I have not worn yet. I am going to take a look to see if those have it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:37am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 515
Styleforum Top Picks
Unless this white sticker is on the box or somewhere inside the shoe, I have yet to notice one... My heels and the inside of the shoe have always come with nothing on them.
Someone a few post back said that the white sticker is an internal Nordstrom identifier for shoes that are used as display models (i.e.: the other shoe of the pair is on the floor). It doesn't mean first or seconds.
Damn, I wish I could fit into the Players.
AE retail stores and Shoebanks work as separate entities. Ask the shoebank if you have shoebank questions.
Very seldom have I seen a pair of seconds that didn't appear to be seconds. Also, buying seconds, something I haven't done for quite sometime, is an interesting endeavor - I had to return many a pair (defects too noticeable for my liking; and not worth the $120 or so in savings). But the Shoebank is always great to deal with in terms of returns, helpfulness, etc.
If there are at least two reasonably good-looking boot choices in burgundy cordovan and a B width, I will buy at least one of them.
NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 second ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 seconds ago
- › Guata 1983's Shoe Sale (AE, Alden, Rancourt, Florsheim, Sebago) 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan LWB 8E 8 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...