Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC:BLACK FRIDAY Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0,... Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 484
Styleforum Top Picks
Did you end up getting something?
I'm looking for a recommendation myself.
I picked up a pair of black McTavishes at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale today, I'm excited to wear them to work tomorrow. I was tempted to get the Natural color as well, but I ended up getting some dress pants instead. I'm already debating on the Natural McTavishes or the walnut Strands for the next sale!
I thought the sale didn't start until Friday? Did you have to ask to get the sale price?
Thinking about picking up a pair of Stewarts while they are on sale. I have a good idea what size I take in the Leeds which are on the same last, but I wonder if I should be sizing down for the Stewart since it's part of the Rough Collection. Has anyone tried both the Stewart and the Leeds who can comment on sizing consistency?
Sporting my McAllisters today. I really like the wingtip style and all, but for some reason I'm not a huge fan of the overall shape of the shoe compared to some of my other pairs of AE balmorals. I mean, they fit me fine (I really don't have trouble with different lasts not fitting me right usually), but overall they don't look/feel very sleek or shapely. Oh well.
Haha. Yeah I think it's more when viewed from the side. I feel like the instep is higher than some of the other models, then abruptly flattens out at the toes. Hard to describe, but there's just a different shape to them than I was picturing originally. They're still nice and perfectly fine, just me being picky.
Nice, but can I suggest that you wear a solid color sock and denim with a darker rinse with those? As it is there is something Pippy Longstocking-ish about your 'fit.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Nigel Cabourn 16 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith - London shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 6 minutes ago
- › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 12 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...