Yes. Site looks sleek, but almost all in Chinese. It gives me an impression that they are being by Chinese and localized their website.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 10:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 2/21/15 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 419
Styleforum Top Picks
I had the same problem with mine after about 2 months. I contacted AE customer service, shipped them the shoes with a recrafting prepaid UPS shipping label, and they fixed the shoe under warranty and returned to me at no cost but it did take several weeks. The heel was squeaking when I walked. But contact them first and get authorization, etc.
My understanding of the recraft is that the insole and upper stay the same per telephone conversation with the factory.
The AE Tent Sale started today: http://aetentsale.com/
They have some pretty interesting factory seconds available, including:
Brown shell strand - $339
Neumok in suede - $169
Fifth Street - $237
Not bad at all...
Wondering if they take international order via phone.
But in saying that - the cork is redone - in effect removing the foot imprint that is the bane of buying used shoes no es verdad? with the cork replaced the inner would probably settle down to its original flat situation I'd imagine.
Timely issue. I am generally loathe to buy used shoes, but have bid on a used pair in a discontinued style with the intent to have them recrafted. Has anyone else gone this route of recrafting used shoes and willing to share their experience?
I just got a pair of the Townleys that are on clearance on the AE site, and they have the EXACT same problem (maybe even a little worse). Even though they are clearance, they aren't seconds, so I don't think something so noticeable should be on a first-quality shoe.
I am going to send them back and ask for a replacement, or a refund if they are all sold out.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 seconds ago
- › Brooks Brothers Shoes / Peal & Co Shoes / Black Fleece Shoes 38 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › MAJOR DROP! MUSEUM QUALITY Cravat/Stock/Ascot by of J.C. d'Ahetze... 4 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...