Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Randolph Loafertagged by Xchange, 3/6/14
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:35am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 374
Styles mentioned in this thread:
i think better not. they are dress boots.
Do you wear that belt with a navy suit though?
I wear this belt (in Burnished Tan) with my Walnut colored AEs and it matches really well.
Do you wear the tan belt with a navy suit?
That sounds like a great idea. I will do that
I do wear the walnut belt with the navy suit, though I have my suit jacket on much of the day. Is it the most subtle combination? No, but then that's the point, isn't it?
Nice. Looks like walnut calf leather and a natural welt and sole?
Damn, wish I had known about that! Just picked up a pair of Fairfaxes in Chili (as I mentioned a few pages back) at Nordstrom Rack for $209. Also, I wanted to run something by you guys . . . planning on going to two weddings this summer (church ceremony, indoor reception). Have a well-tailored navy suit I plan to wear. Is it inappropriate (from a general public point of view, not necessarily just from a SF point of view) to wear my Chili Fairfaxes? I wore them a few days ago to an evening event for which the dress code was "business" along with my navy suit and got several compliments on them. Would I be out of line wearing these to a wedding? Thanks.
Edit: FWIW, I also have a matching chili belt.
Do it...I have these shoes too and the compliments every time I wear them are overwhelming...
they look like players?
yes. i have a pair of walnut players. they are tight than other shoes. the left one is tight but the right one fits me perfectly. i guess as i keep on wearing them, they will loosen up a bit.
Thanks in advance!
Are you near an Allen Edmonds store? If so, you can bring the shoe in, and they will put it on a stretcher for you.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw