Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 4:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 374
Styleforum Top Picks
i think better not. they are dress boots.
Do you wear that belt with a navy suit though?
I wear this belt (in Burnished Tan) with my Walnut colored AEs and it matches really well.
Do you wear the tan belt with a navy suit?
That sounds like a great idea. I will do that
I do wear the walnut belt with the navy suit, though I have my suit jacket on much of the day. Is it the most subtle combination? No, but then that's the point, isn't it?
Nice. Looks like walnut calf leather and a natural welt and sole?
Damn, wish I had known about that! Just picked up a pair of Fairfaxes in Chili (as I mentioned a few pages back) at Nordstrom Rack for $209. Also, I wanted to run something by you guys . . . planning on going to two weddings this summer (church ceremony, indoor reception). Have a well-tailored navy suit I plan to wear. Is it inappropriate (from a general public point of view, not necessarily just from a SF point of view) to wear my Chili Fairfaxes? I wore them a few days ago to an evening event for which the dress code was "business" along with my navy suit and got several compliments on them. Would I be out of line wearing these to a wedding? Thanks.
Edit: FWIW, I also have a matching chili belt.
Do it...I have these shoes too and the compliments every time I wear them are overwhelming...
they look like players?
yes. i have a pair of walnut players. they are tight than other shoes. the left one is tight but the right one fits me perfectly. i guess as i keep on wearing them, they will loosen up a bit.
Thanks in advance!
Are you near an Allen Edmonds store? If so, you can bring the shoe in, and they will put it on a stretcher for you.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan