Thoughts on the Kenilworth? I really never gave a PTB much thought, but the price has me intrigued, and I like the burnishing of the brown color.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 1:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 5/1/15 at 8:12pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 365
Styleforum Top Picks
So which color did you choose? I have the black and I love them.
I have the natural and love them. Thinking about picking up the black ones too. They are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. They do run about a half size too large. If you run a quick search here or read the comments on the AE website, this is what everyone is saying and I find it to be true.
Edited by Ink007 - 5/17/12 at 2:24pm
they do have their 2nd's sale going on right now.
AE_Memorial_Sale_Mailer_2012_Front.pdf 144k .pdf file
AE_Memorial_Sale_Mailer_2012_Back.pdf 155k .pdf file
thanks a lot, i ordered brooks strand.
Snuff suede. The first one looks terrible.
I vote for snuff suede, which I just added to my collection. Note that it does not have contrast stitching, as you can see here (sorry for the crappy picture).
I have the Fairfax in black, merlot, and chestnut. The chestnut pair gets more compliments than just about any shoe I own. All are quite handsome, in my opinion. And they are extremely comfortable for me. I guess the only thing that matters is that you are happy with them.
I saw the Chestnut Fairfax at Nordstroms as well, but they only had them in 8D or something. First time I've seen an AE Chestnut colored shoe in person, and I gotta say the color is really amazing. I love it, although I'm not sure what I would wear with it. I'm sure I'd think of something!
I wore my Chili Fairfaxes last night and got several compliments on them. I like them, and apparently some of my friends/acquaintances like them too!
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge May 8th 2015: The odd white trouser challenge... 47 seconds ago
- › What would you like to see from Pitti Uomo 88? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...