or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 3501

post #52501 of 52508

Kicking myself for not calling the Shoebank earlier today. Finally saw a 12D pair of Strands in Oxblood. Should have called at 7:00 when they first opened. By 9:00, they were gone. On the plus side, I'm on the waiting list for a pair and they're honoring the $249 price that's available right now. Just hoping they get in before the $50 off a $200 purchase with an Amex card expires, because I'd love to snag a pair for essentially $199. 

 

P.S., if it was one of you who snagged them, I may have to change my mind on hunting man for sport.

post #52502 of 52508
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Did anyone call about $99 closeouts?

 

I had this email exchange with my SA:

 

 

 

Me:  any sales going on today for factory seconds?

 

Her: The sale started on 11/21/14 did you see those?

 

Me: not sure - last year there was a $99 closeout sale. anything like that going on? the sale i saw was $199 and $299 firsts. nothing too interesting to me...

 

Her: No nothing like last year

post #52503 of 52508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troilus View Post


Has anyone actually gotten the deal to work at Shoebank?

Yes it works at Allen Edmonds whether retail, online, outlets or Shoebank.
Edited by RitchieBro - Today at 7:19 pm
post #52504 of 52508

How do you get the 50 off 200 deal?  Do you need to register or have an invite?  Only good on BF?

post #52505 of 52508
Quote:
Originally Posted by njruss View Post

How do you get the 50 off 200 deal?  Do you need to register or have an invite?  Only good on BF?

Log into your AMEX CC account and activate the coupon...then use your AMEX Card to make the >$200 purchase at AE...
post #52506 of 52508

Crossposting from MTO thread (sorry):

 

Rostov, Thank you for taking the reins on the Eagle River GMTO here. I think this is HUGE news. That we can get EAGLE COUNTY (river) GMTO boots 1st quality for $260 is insane!!! We should have tons of takers. Enough for 3 makeups!!!

 

Olive Suede

 

Oxblood (or merlot, dark brown, or some other dark calf)

 

Maybe a grain? Like chili or dark brown grain.

 

Come on, all of you who had non buyer's remorse from the last round of Eagle GMTOs, now is your chance to get an even better bargain!

 

Hell, remember GOPShoeguy's gorgeous bourbon calf boots? I would think that we could easily get 12 cats to spring for a pair of those at $260.

 

Anyone interested, please head on over to the AE MTO thread. :)

post #52507 of 52508
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyhoatie View Post
 

Kicking myself for not calling the Shoebank earlier today. Finally saw a 12D pair of Strands in Oxblood. Should have called at 7:00 when they first opened. By 9:00, they were gone. On the plus side, I'm on the waiting list for a pair and they're honoring the $249 price that's available right now. Just hoping they get in before the $50 off a $200 purchase with an Amex card expires, because I'd love to snag a pair for essentially $199. 

 

P.S., if it was one of you who snagged them, I may have to change my mind on hunting man for sport.

Buy a $200 AE giftcard or e-giftcard from the main site to lock in the AMEX offer. I bought 3 of them using 3 different amex cards.  $600 in GC for $450.  I bought a pair of fifth ave from the shoebank the other day using one with no issues.

post #52508 of 52508
Quote:
Originally Posted by egd33 View Post

Buy a $200 AE giftcard or e-giftcard from the main site to lock in the AMEX offer. I bought 3 of them using 3 different amex cards.  $600 in GC for $450.  I bought a pair of fifth ave from the shoebank the other day using one with no issues.
Brilliant. I will do the same.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread