Always best to get what you really want!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 3/20/15 at 6:47pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 3030
Styleforum Top Picks
Can anyone here enlighten me about the fitting of 1 Last (Daltons) vs 3 Last (73) Shaker Heights?
Wanting to pick both pairs yet i'm unsure what size to get.
My mora 2.0 9D on last 8(108) fits good at the heel but there is
a bit of room space in the toes. I think 8.5D would be a perfect fit.
Also graysons 9D on last 7(97) fits really good also.
I come out to be an 8.5D on the AE sizing guide.
if that helps
I can attest that they fit slightly looser. The difference in sizing was significant to me. In my case, the heel of the cambridge was looser than the heel in my 5 last calf shoes, enough that I had to return them. However, YMMV.
Perhaps a PSA and a question:
Nordstrom has a fair selection of AE on sale at the moment.
I'm thinking about picking up a pair of Players in walnut for $215, but I'm aware that the Nordy's variant of this shoe doesn't have the JR double-oak sole. I'm supposing it is on the 222 last, however, and I'm hoping to get some sizing advice.
I'm an 11E in most lasts but couldn't believe how narrow the RL Saunders (by AE) was in this size and last. I can buy new (but economically soled) Players from Nordy in an 11EEE for $215 or Shoebank seconds in a 10.5EEE for $179. I'm aware that no two feet are alike and I'm best served going to the store, etc., but any other thoughts may be helpful. Thanks.
I find that this does a much better job if I'm really dirty...
Picked up brown kenilworths and a matching dress belt and polish, came out to 255, and they are looking to see if they can find another black hanover. I want the wholecut as my tuxedo/full formal shoe.
They had just one dark chocolate dalton seconds in 10.5E for $254, but somehow I feel that would be too wide...I'll have to hold out for my proper size I guess.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 54 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Knits - Scott & Charters and Jamieson's of Shetland 11 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...