yea same here..however the lady said another such sale in August. The end of summer can't come soon enough!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on 8/20/14 at 9:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 2756
Styles mentioned in this thread:
I love amazon.
Got a pair of fifth avenues for about $120s + tax... brand new (not seconds). Wasn't suppose to be this low. Suppose to be getting it at $210 but I'm not sure what they did when they applied the promotion code but it made it much much lower. I'm not complaining =). First pair of AEs and I'm excited it'll arrive today.
This deal still good?
I think it depends on your foot. I jump from an 8.0E in the 5-last on leather insole shoes, to an 8.5D on poron insole shoes due to the decrease in interior volume. I understand, this is not the case for everyone.
You must have the JAB version, the normal lasalle has the standard insole.
Have a black pair from when they had seconds for $129. Don't wear them often because they are black, but when I do, I find them comfortable. I like the style, and fits my foot well (albiet maybe a tad too big, but those of us in Canada can't afford the shipping fees for minor details - plus very few shoes come in 12.5 so I settle for 13). Would certainly recommend them. I'd imagine the Chili colour would be nice too.
ColonelEK -- The Fifth Streets are definitely dressy, no question. But, if you're in college and you wear Allen Edmonds, you will probably be the dressiest person in the room most of the time, including your professors. It depends on how much you want to stand out. I wouldn't wear boots, even boots as dressy as balmorals like the Fifth Streets, to a job interview or a wedding, but you can wear them to just about any other occasions -- dinner at a fancy restaurant, a party at an upscale club or country club, etc.
The strand is on last 5 right? I'm too tired to remember. But I"m a size 8D in the strand and fifth avenue and also a 8D in Lasalle.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Plain Toe Blutcher in Whiskey Shell Cordovan - 10E - BNIB 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)