For that matter amazon is having a 15% off sale on select AE shoes till March 19th (you do not have to be a prime member). The discount doesn't show until you are on the final checkout screen. No tax plus free shipping was a done deal.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:52 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 235
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Just picked up a pair of Elgins. The left fits perfectly, however, the right feels like my foot is going over the insole just a little, will this go away with a little wear-in time? This is my first pari of "good" shoes, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I assume that they will become a bit more fitted as they have the cork layer. Any help would be great.
What is your brannock size? What size are the shoes? Do you have a low instep or flat foot? Did you buy the shoes in store or online? The fit should be pretty good from day one. The shoes will break in, but not that much and not quickly (though some SF members have had a different experience).
I had a pair and thought they were beautiful in person, but the last is too narrow for my foot. Congratulations.
But.. the old Lombard had a rubber sole. Did they change them, or are these Players?
AE Lombard on website: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF2622C_1_40000000001_-1
Walnut player from Nordstrom (same #2 last): http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-players-wingtip-oxford-men/3170711?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ASSORTED OUTERWEAR! Split Cowhide Rancher's Jacket, Columbia... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 10 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)