or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 2294

post #34396 of 47151
I am so in on this Eagle County custom MTO! Email sent. Now...black, merlot or chili? Hmm...
post #34397 of 47151
Got an auto reply:

I will be out of the office on the evening of Wednesday November 27th until the morning of December 2nd. There will be a representative available on Friday November 29th if you need immediate assistance, otherwise I will be in touch with you on Monday.

I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Allison


Hope I get a pleasant email back on Monday!
post #34398 of 47151

Fingers crossed for my MTO Eagle County's:

 

*BOURBON CALF
*TONE ON TONE STITCHING
*EXTRA BURNISHING TO TOE AND HEAL
*STANDARD LEATHER INSOLE
*BLACK SPLIT REVERSE WELT
*LEATHER MIDSOLE WITH A MINI LUG OUTSOLE
*LIGHT BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESSING
*WHEELED EDGE
post #34399 of 47151
Just a word of warning for all the Eagle County MTO's - it's on the 2 last. Make sure the 2 last works for you before ordering.
post #34400 of 47151
There's always a catch...
post #34401 of 47151
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Just a word of warning for all the Eagle County MTO's - it's on the 2 last. Make sure the 2 last works for you before ordering.

I bought three of them during the sale in August, since I was not sure of the fit. I am 9.5D in the Aberdeen (on the 2 last) but the Eagle County was way to narrow in the same size. I intended to keep 9.5E instead, but due to the 2 last being so narrow, they looked weird in the E-width, as the toe-box looked a lot more tapered. I kept 10D, though I never wore them and with the recently bought Wolverine 1000 K (Krause, 721 and 744) I will probably end up returning the Eagle County.

post #34402 of 47151

What store is Allison at? Im waiting for Kristle to confirm she can honor the same offer on the eagle county

post #34403 of 47151
Allison works at AE corporate (factory) in Port Washington, WI. Just call or E-mail her on Monday when she is back in the office.

-Mike
post #34404 of 47151
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyMac View Post

Rather than thinking logically and critically, people just assume that BF sales are some of the best prices of the year.

Bingo! As a savvy shopper one should know what is a good deal. Sometimes the only difference between a black Friday sale and a sale other times of the year is the crowd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Allison works at AE corporate (factory) in Port Washington, WI. Just call or E-mail her on Monday when she is back in the office.
-Mike
Bingo!
post #34405 of 47151
$99 closeouts seem like a deal that don't come up often...
post #34406 of 47151
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

$99 closeouts seem like a deal that don't come up often...


ack...sorry for the ignorance, but what models will be $99? the email didn't say... (did they tell us yet?)

post #34407 of 47151
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqroot3 View Post


ack...sorry for the ignorance, but what models will be $99? the email didn't say... (did they tell us yet?)
Check the sale/close out section of the website and email for a list of those models available in your sizes.
post #34408 of 47151

I was told that each outlet only can sell doorbusters ($99 closeouts) for items physically in their store.  They would not have access to other stores' merchandise like they do on normal seconds.  For example, the list I got of available inventory had several closeout styles in my size but there was only one pair of the Finch at Jeffersonville.  You would have to find out the location of your desired shoe and contact that location directly.

post #34409 of 47151

Just placed my order for a pair of brown Longbranches and Brown Neumoras. $99 each. 

post #34410 of 47151
Quote:
Originally Posted by njruss View Post
 

I was told that each outlet only can sell doorbusters ($99 closeouts) for items physically in their store.  They would not have access to other stores' merchandise like they do on normal seconds.  For example, the list I got of available inventory had several closeout styles in my size but there was only one pair of the Finch at Jeffersonville.  You would have to find out the location of your desired shoe and contact that location directly.

 

 

JVille ordered something that was not in the store for me. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread