I did, as well. I'm wondering if there is some sort of issue seeing as others who placed MTO's after me have already received their shoes. Hmm...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 2/21/15 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 2211
Styleforum Top Picks
It looks like Cole-Haan is getting into the Goodyear-welting game:
Good for them. Last time I checked their store in NYC there was no single style that attracted me. Even if they were to reach the same quality as AE, I don't think I'd be tempted to check them out unless they change their styling.
Just putting something out here...don't even know if it is possible yet, but...
IF Allen Edmonds will let me transfer my MTO 8D Cappuccino shell MacNeils to another party; would anyone be interested? They are about 6 weeks into production.
*TONE ON TONE STITCHING
*BROWN LEATHER INSOLE
*CHILI SPLIT REVERSE WELT
*DOUBLE RENDENBACH OUTSOLE
*RENDENBACH COMBINATION HEEL
*LIGHT BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESSING
Have you asked Allison if they have started production? I am sure many would be interested in assuming the spot if not locked into those exact specs.
I have to agree with this. Yet, without seeing it in person I can't say much about the quality and the attention to details. Until now, most of the post-1990 Cole Haan shoes I've seen have been very underwhelming.
Aesthetically, it is decent looking. I've never seen it in person either, and won't be seeking them out. If I were to come across them, I'd expect to find inferior components if I had to guess.
There is always more to learn.
At the six week mark, I'd assume that they failed inspection once. It seems to me that the 4 week mark seems to be the turnaround unless there was an issue.
So Tifosi, it might be helpful to ask Allison at what step in the process your shoes are. If there is extra cappucino waiting to be cut ...I'm sure someone would take it off your hands if possible
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 42 seconds ago
- › cheap tailor 1 minute ago
- › ((HD)).BESIKTAS BJK BALIKESIR MACI IZLE CANLI SEYRET 1 minute ago
- › I can't find these shoes again 1 minute ago
- › The Contentedness thread 1 minute ago
- › S.N.S. HERNING MOMENT SWEATER SIZE S 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › final GOLF>>>The Honda Classic Live 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...