I did, as well. I'm wondering if there is some sort of issue seeing as others who placed MTO's after me have already received their shoes. Hmm...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 8/28/14 at 5:50am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 2211
Styles mentioned in this thread:
It looks like Cole-Haan is getting into the Goodyear-welting game:
Good for them. Last time I checked their store in NYC there was no single style that attracted me. Even if they were to reach the same quality as AE, I don't think I'd be tempted to check them out unless they change their styling.
Just putting something out here...don't even know if it is possible yet, but...
IF Allen Edmonds will let me transfer my MTO 8D Cappuccino shell MacNeils to another party; would anyone be interested? They are about 6 weeks into production.
*TONE ON TONE STITCHING
*BROWN LEATHER INSOLE
*CHILI SPLIT REVERSE WELT
*DOUBLE RENDENBACH OUTSOLE
*RENDENBACH COMBINATION HEEL
*LIGHT BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESSING
Have you asked Allison if they have started production? I am sure many would be interested in assuming the spot if not locked into those exact specs.
I have to agree with this. Yet, without seeing it in person I can't say much about the quality and the attention to details. Until now, most of the post-1990 Cole Haan shoes I've seen have been very underwhelming.
Aesthetically, it is decent looking. I've never seen it in person either, and won't be seeking them out. If I were to come across them, I'd expect to find inferior components if I had to guess.
There is always more to learn.
At the six week mark, I'd assume that they failed inspection once. It seems to me that the 4 week mark seems to be the turnaround unless there was an issue.
So Tifosi, it might be helpful to ask Allison at what step in the process your shoes are. If there is extra cappucino waiting to be cut ...I'm sure someone would take it off your hands if possible
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 11 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)