Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 4:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on Yesterday at 3:03 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 2209
Styleforum Top Picks
Noob question here. What do you call the thin edge just between the lining and the uppers found in some of the shoes like here in the Adams. Some shoes like the McTavish dont have them. Can the color of this part of the shoe be specified as part of an MTO?
Much thanks for the information!
both images from allenedmonds.com
Piping is correct. Slip Beading is another name for it.
My MTO arrived today. I do believe that these were some of the last cappuccino MTO's that were accepted. I got these for $505 with the RDA sale price. Jefferson in cappuccino shell with dark brown natural edge trim and independence lining.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IF Allen Edmonds will let me transfer my MTO 8D Cappuccino shell MacNeils to another party; would anyone be interested? They are about 6 weeks into production.
*TONE ON TONE STITCHING
*BROWN LEATHER INSOLE
*CHILI SPLIT REVERSE WELT
*DOUBLE RENDENBACH OUTSOLE
*RENDENBACH COMBINATION HEEL
*LIGHT BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESSING
I actually placed the order on Sept 26. This is the second pair that they have made as the first pair did not pass inspection. I'm happy with the timeframe and quality of the shoes.
I came here looking to see if anyone was talking about this. "Private Equity Firm Brentwood Associates Agrees to Acquire Allen Edmonds"
My MTO arrived today. I do believe that these were some of the last cappuccino MTO's that were accepted. I got these for $505 with the RDA sale price. Jefferson in cappuccino shell with dark brown natural edge trim and independence lining. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking awesome Pastor. I am looking forward to getting mine some sun rays, but I want to photograph them first. :-)
I think my order was the last Cap Shell that they accepted, but I got mine before you because of your's being redone, so you may have gotten one of their last pieces of shell. :-)
Enjoy them! I like your dark edge trim. I went light.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Mod to Suedehead 40 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 5 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 12 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 22 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...