or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 2026

post #30376 of 51324
Except for the Jefferson, they all have been available in brown shell for the past several months. The strand has been available for several years in brown shell. I doubt they are discontinuing, hopefully just pulling them temporarily.
post #30377 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

The cordovan webgems were set to expire on the 29th (yesterday). If you want them now, I believe MTO is your only option.

I can't remember the strands ever being offered in brown shell before. Park avenue was always black or burgundy, I believe.

 

They were always availbe in brown shell. I got a pair 6 months ago. I am thinking this is a mistake on the site. I would email Allison and ask her about it.

post #30378 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOP Shoe Guy View Post
 

 

They were always availbe in brown shell. I got a pair 6 months ago. I am thinking this is a mistake on the site. I would email Allison and ask her about it.

 

On a related note, given the current sale going on, can we expect the prices for MTO also going down from $595 to $505? 

post #30379 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post

On a related note, given the current sale going on, can we expect the prices for MTO also going down from $595 to $505? 
I was just thinking about that! I wonder...
post #30380 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post
 

 

On a related note, given the current sale going on, can we expect the prices for MTO also going down from $595 to $505? 

 

I think thats a wild desire of yours. AE knows they dont have to do that with an MTO... but it is wishful thinking. :fonz:

post #30381 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920 View Post

I think thats a wild desire of yours. AE knows they dont have to do that with an MTO... but it is wishful thinking. fing02%5B1%5D.gif
Especially not for us when they are already saving us $125.
post #30382 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920 View Post
 

 

I think thats a wild desire of yours. AE knows they dont have to do that with an MTO... but it is wishful thinking. :fonz:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


I was just thinking about that! I wonder...

 

I just sent Allison a quick email to check whether the sale price could also be applied to MTOs. Will keep you posted.

post #30383 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post


I just sent Allison a quick email to check whether the sale price could also be applied to MTOs. Will keep you posted.
She is probably thinking..."What else could these pesky forum members possibly want!!??!!" rotflmao.gif
post #30384 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


She is probably thinking..."What else could these pesky forum members possibly want!!??!!" rotflmao.gif

 

This is exactly what I thought :)

post #30385 of 51324
Asked for a list of 8E and 8.5D shoes from the shoe bank... waiting anxiously now!

Eyeing up the Daltons and Fanciscans....

I'm a very snug (a little uncomfortable to be honest) 8D in Fifth Aves, so I'm thinking 8.5D for those 2 styles!
post #30386 of 51324
What's the neumok seconds price atm? Firsts are $199
post #30387 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Asked for a list of 8E and 8.5D shoes from the shoe bank... waiting anxiously now!

Eyeing up the Daltons and Fanciscans....

I'm a very snug (a little uncomfortable to be honest) 8D in Fifth Aves, so I'm thinking 8.5D for those 2 styles!

Waiting for the list usually means preparing to just miss getting what you want. If you know what you want, I highly recommend calling.
post #30388 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBear View Post

Waiting for the list usually means preparing to just miss getting what you want. If you know what you want, I highly recommend calling.
I agree. I asked for almost that same list about 3 weeks ago. Still wating...
post #30389 of 51324
I have the 8.5d if anyone needs it.
post #30390 of 51324
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

What's the neumok seconds price atm? Firsts are $199

 

$186.15 or $149 for the Brooks Brothers snuff suede version. 

 

Fifth Avenue firsts are $239 and the seconds are $228.65. That shouldn't be the case. (I know it's up to them, just saying if they want to sell seconds that won't happen during this sale.)

 

Also, the suede Strand seconds are at $228.65

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread