Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds ANNIVERSARY SALE!!!! Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:23 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 2010
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Figured I might as well show off my collection. Bought my first pair after Christmas last year, up to 22 pairs right now. Not really any room in the house to position them all for a photo, so I had to make do. Trying to tell myself that I don't need any more shoes.
From left to right, back row: Brown Patriot; Brogue Suede Quinton; Brown Waxy Leather Long Branch; Burgundy Shell Dalton; Black Fifth Street.
5th row: Burgundy (or Merlot?) McAllister; Brown Strand; Brown Byron; Brown Park Avenue.
4th row: Bourbon McAllister; Walnut Strand; Chili Byron; Walnut Aniline Park Avenue.
3rd row: Brown/Linen Strawfut; Brown/Linen Carlsbad; Brown/Navy Mesh Strawfut.
2nd row: Sand Suede Player's Shoe; Charles Tyrwhitt Spectator; Black Patent Ritz.
1st row: Black McClain; Black Park Avenue; Black Park Avenue; Black Player's Shoe.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nice collection. Two black park aves?
I believe your brown MacNeils are someone's rejected MTO. MacNeil in this particular color is not sold on the AE website. If this is the case, the customer must have opted for a rubber sole. You will be able to change it to any other sole down the road with no upcharge.
Michael, please post the pics of your cappuccino Leeds the very minute they get delivered!
I got my second MTO today and wish I had Allison watch over the order, instead of making it through a store. They failed QC once and the pair I got in the post today should have failed also. I am hoping to get them redone properly. I just hope my shell MacNeils are made much better and in a more timely manner. 4 months to get a shoes that is inferior quality is not good.
Has anyone posted any pictures of Leeds in cappuccino? I recall a cappuccino makeup in the Rawlins I believe, but not a Leeds.
Where did you get them for $167?
Walnut shell is all gone.
Yeah, felt that with a staple shoe like that I should have two pairs so that if one is off getting repaired I'll still have a pair of black cap toes. They're also different sized pairs, one is 12D and the other 11.5E. Got them both early on when I was trying to figure out what size I was.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 23 seconds ago
- › Gurka briefcase, JW Hulme or other? 34 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Design Lancashire Reviews 5 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw