Yes, I posted pics a few pages back. Here are pic re-posts.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Randolph Loafertagged by Xchange, 3/6/14
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on Yesterday at 6:49 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for different occasion
Last edited: 1/2/14
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1994
Styles mentioned in this thread:
1. I got a basic wide belt from the outlets during the 2/250 sale for $49.00... Don't know what their regular price is, but worth checking out...
2. The $299 shell sale is still going on through the outlets...
Now onto your regularly scheduled programming...
First shipment came in today from the 2 for $250 sale, although this was the shipment I am most excited about (the other 2 pairs are boring fifth streets in walnut & merlot), I am saddened that these will not see the light of day until Easter... They will, however, have good company in the closet with my brown/linen strawfuts, my red/white/blue Mcalister's, and both my brown/white & walnut/bone broadstreets, what can I say, I'm a sucker for spectators!
Walnut & white Hamptons:
Brown & white Gatsby's for BB:
Those Hamptons are probably the most comfortable shoe I have put on straight out of the box...
Pics of my 2 for 250 purchase. Small blemish on the brooks Mcallister, can certainly live with it. I have a feeling it will diminish after polishing. The issue I have with the Brady's is worse though. They are wobbly, like the heels aren't flat causing both shoes to teeter. I will have to exchange those.
Anyone know if I will b hit with a restocking fee for exchanging out the defective Brady's.
Are they uncomfortably loose?
Does your foot slide forward inside the shoe when you walk?
Tighten the laces tighter?
Tongue insert if that is the loose region and laces are fully tight?
Folks who have been getting seconds of the #8 shells in this past sale: Which version of the shell did you get? The dark brown/eggplant #8, or the much lighter, redder #8? I have a pair of shell MacNeil seconds on their way, and I'm hoping they are the lighter, redder version (though I'll take either, of course, especially as I plan on beating this pair up).
what you on about?
I'm curious if the policy will be enforced for serious defects that probably should not have been shipped in the first place as opposed to some of the nit pick returns they get. What was your experience with this policy?
It's a brand new policy.
Oh I wouldn't call that the dark #8. It's not as light as it sometimes is, but my wallet and watch strap are both much, much, much darker than that, much closer to the #8 pictures AE has on their website. My 721s are more like the picture you sent. Though, they've gotten a bit darker over the past year, from sunlight I suppose. Anyway, that is a gorgeous color of #8, I hope my MacNeils are like that.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Random fashion thoughts 53 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › What is the minimum you would pay for a shoe 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE 3.9.14-- HOMAGE, or THE TALENTED MR. JAWNZLY 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw