One more thing I forgot to ask. For those of you with burgundy shell, what kind of belt do you usually wear to match (or come close)?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 9/19/14 at 8:52am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1934
Styles mentioned in this thread:
I ordered a pair of Leeds and just confirmed an order for a MacNeil in drk brown shell. They cost $720.00 plus tax. If you need a sales person to help you ! pM me and I can give you my contacts number. She is great to deal with and everything can be done ver the phone
Edited by Mr.K - 9/13/13 at 3:56pm
You can get a burgundy belt from AE. They really do get us from all angles. You can also get them at most cothes shops, like Brooks Brothers or JAB. Today, JAB has belts in their "deal of the day", so it might be worth looking. The bottom line is that you should try to match it pretty closely.
I've just had an e-mail from Tanger Outlets, who run the Jeffersonville centre.
Pay them $10 and they'll give you a coupon good for 25% off any single purchase, and this can be used anytime up until October 25th.
I've used their coupons before at the Allen Edmonds store there, and Krystal even stretched the terms of the coupon for me a little.
World travels and females... It takes us all out of the game from time to time.
Really, I kept looking back at the amount of posts after weeks on the road, and I couldn't handle the thousands each time.
I realize this is a necropost, in a sense, but the suede Strands (a model I requested so many times) brought me back... I miss you all, but mainly the shoes.
I did not know we where supposed to also get a discount. Can someone post the link so I can show my sale person. That means I should be getting a refund from my shell and the suede purchase.
AE must have known it is my b-day next week since it sent me a pair of first quality brown shell Strands instead of the second quality ones I ordered from Jeffersonville for $299--no imperfections (other than some very slight color variation), no seconds stamp on soles, and blue flannel shoebags, all in a seconds-labelled box. Suffice to say I was quite surprised when opening that present. Plus the pair of second quality black shell Macneils I ordered at the same time look to be great shape as well--I was afraid TTS might not fit, but it seems perfect.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 seconds ago
- › Allegri & Aquascutum Coats 24 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 26 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 59 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...