One more thing I forgot to ask. For those of you with burgundy shell, what kind of belt do you usually wear to match (or come close)?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:37am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1934
Styleforum Top Picks
I ordered a pair of Leeds and just confirmed an order for a MacNeil in drk brown shell. They cost $720.00 plus tax. If you need a sales person to help you ! pM me and I can give you my contacts number. She is great to deal with and everything can be done ver the phone
Edited by Mr.K - 9/13/13 at 3:56pm
You can get a burgundy belt from AE. They really do get us from all angles. You can also get them at most cothes shops, like Brooks Brothers or JAB. Today, JAB has belts in their "deal of the day", so it might be worth looking. The bottom line is that you should try to match it pretty closely.
I've just had an e-mail from Tanger Outlets, who run the Jeffersonville centre.
Pay them $10 and they'll give you a coupon good for 25% off any single purchase, and this can be used anytime up until October 25th.
I've used their coupons before at the Allen Edmonds store there, and Krystal even stretched the terms of the coupon for me a little.
World travels and females... It takes us all out of the game from time to time.
Really, I kept looking back at the amount of posts after weeks on the road, and I couldn't handle the thousands each time.
I realize this is a necropost, in a sense, but the suede Strands (a model I requested so many times) brought me back... I miss you all, but mainly the shoes.
I did not know we where supposed to also get a discount. Can someone post the link so I can show my sale person. That means I should be getting a refund from my shell and the suede purchase.
AE must have known it is my b-day next week since it sent me a pair of first quality brown shell Strands instead of the second quality ones I ordered from Jeffersonville for $299--no imperfections (other than some very slight color variation), no seconds stamp on soles, and blue flannel shoebags, all in a seconds-labelled box. Suffice to say I was quite surprised when opening that present. Plus the pair of second quality black shell Macneils I ordered at the same time look to be great shape as well--I was afraid TTS might not fit, but it seems perfect.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › New Added**Brooks Brothers USA Supima Cotton Oxford Cloth Button... 58 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 58 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Viberg X Nigel Cabourn Roughout Suede Chukka 110 last 10/11 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...