One more thing I forgot to ask. For those of you with burgundy shell, what kind of belt do you usually wear to match (or come close)?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC:BLACK FRIDAY Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0,... Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1934
Styleforum Top Picks
I ordered a pair of Leeds and just confirmed an order for a MacNeil in drk brown shell. They cost $720.00 plus tax. If you need a sales person to help you ! pM me and I can give you my contacts number. She is great to deal with and everything can be done ver the phone
Edited by Mr.K - 9/13/13 at 3:56pm
You can get a burgundy belt from AE. They really do get us from all angles. You can also get them at most cothes shops, like Brooks Brothers or JAB. Today, JAB has belts in their "deal of the day", so it might be worth looking. The bottom line is that you should try to match it pretty closely.
I've just had an e-mail from Tanger Outlets, who run the Jeffersonville centre.
Pay them $10 and they'll give you a coupon good for 25% off any single purchase, and this can be used anytime up until October 25th.
I've used their coupons before at the Allen Edmonds store there, and Krystal even stretched the terms of the coupon for me a little.
World travels and females... It takes us all out of the game from time to time.
Really, I kept looking back at the amount of posts after weeks on the road, and I couldn't handle the thousands each time.
I realize this is a necropost, in a sense, but the suede Strands (a model I requested so many times) brought me back... I miss you all, but mainly the shoes.
I did not know we where supposed to also get a discount. Can someone post the link so I can show my sale person. That means I should be getting a refund from my shell and the suede purchase.
AE must have known it is my b-day next week since it sent me a pair of first quality brown shell Strands instead of the second quality ones I ordered from Jeffersonville for $299--no imperfections (other than some very slight color variation), no seconds stamp on soles, and blue flannel shoebags, all in a seconds-labelled box. Suffice to say I was quite surprised when opening that present. Plus the pair of second quality black shell Macneils I ordered at the same time look to be great shape as well--I was afraid TTS might not fit, but it seems perfect.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 16 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 17 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 minutes ago
- › Diemme Footwear 21 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...