I'm really sorry I mentioned the 744s at this point - I'm not going to be able to find a pair and I'll be jealous of everyone who does.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on 7/21/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1871
Styles mentioned in this thread:
It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I like having some variety and something different than the chili edge dressing or regular brown. If it comes and it is light, it will be easy to darken up.
Good point. It's an easier DIY task to make it darker than lighter.
Get an 8D for the 744's. I've found that the TTS advice on them is bogus. They fit just like my non-cordo 1000 Mile CXL boots.
The Shoebank has daltons in my size in chili, walnut, chocolate, and grey. I'm not keen on the
grey but the other three are attractive for $199. I've got bourbon strands, natural distressed McTavish, tan kenwoods, black fifth aves, and brown
1000 mile boots. What would you reccomend?
I love the chocolate but the chili is great as well. Those are the two I would go after but I already have a pair in walnut cordovan.
After seeing the chocolate in person that's what I would go for. Unfortunately there isn't a single Dalton in my size.
Thanks! Lexol, Kiwi, brush and rag. I applied a bunch of neutral Kiwi and used a lighter to melt it down, then brush and buff.
They're also a couple years old and have been put through the ringer, but are still stiff as hell.
x2. I've been saying this forever. The 721/744/Classics are all the same last/sizing.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Great Cascadia Boot Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 minutes ago
- › ‘vintage like’ special run Garza to be made by Patrizio Cappelli -... 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)