New Cronmoks came in yesterday, only 3 weeks after I ordered and they were made just for me. Next step is darkening them up!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1844
Styles mentioned in this thread:
So my second pair of Walnut Strands came in on Friday. Since I don't have any more AEs on order right now, thought I'd take the time for a group picture.
Starting in the center, going clockwise:
Burgundy shell Leeds (blue laces), burgundy shell MacNeil, black shell MacNeil, walnut shell MacNeil, brown shell Dundee, black alligator Birmingham, black shell Park Avenue, black alligator Park Avenue, brown shell Park Avenue, cappuccino shell McAllister, burgundy shell Patriot, walnut shell/cappuccino shell Shelton, chili shark/brown shark Shelton
Next circle, going clockwise:
Walnut/blue Finch (next to the Leeds with the blue laces, walnut McClain, brown Clifton, walnut/bone Summit Point, walnut Strand, chestnut Colton, tan Elgin, walnut Boca Raton, brown pebble Leeds (on the old 8 last), brown shell Strand, tan suede Amok, chili Fairfax, chili Bradley
Third circle, going clockwise:
Blue suede Player's Shoe, black Leeds, brown Hillcrest, white Neumok, orange/white Neumok, chili Del Ray, blue/white Neumok, red/white/blue McAllister, black/white Broadstreet, brown/linen Strawfut, black shark Clifton, black Wendell, sand suede Player's Shoe
Outer circle, going clockwise from the bottom:
Walnut shell Dalton, brown CXL Bayfield, gray Long Branch, orange Horseman, black Auburn, black Lexington, chocolate Dalton, brown bison Yuma
Wow... very impressive! I'm surprised you even remembered all those names.
They fit well, a little tight around the pinky toe but I think they will stretch a little, nothing terrible. The ankle looks big because I was leaning forward while sitting to take the pic.
Let me know your experiences!
Just polished up my recent MTO and figured I'd share some quick pics.
Cappuccino shell Kenilworth with double sole. Worn about 5x, one coat of Reno out of the box, just applied second coat before taking these.
Little more custom, my homage to foo's oneshoe - burgundy shell MacNeil made on 5 last with flat welt. Unworn, just brushing, no Reno.
I got these two particular styles MTO because I think they won't be out of place with anything from chinos to a suit (although some CBD SF purists may disagree).
So, as part of this MTO program with Allison, one can get a shoe made on a different last, ala your Macneils? I had no clue about that....
I bought them in both black and dark brown last year when they were talking about discontinuing them. I ended up returning the brown because I couldn't get them to stop squeaking. I really liked the color, but wasn't sure I'd like wearing a boot so I didn't have them replaced. I kept the black which I like quite a bit, just don't wear them much in the hotter weather.
I debated getting a dark brown pair, but ended up buying a pair of dark brown Strands. Personally, I really like the dark brown calf, favoring that over a brown cordovan Strand.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Australian Members 9 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 College Football Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 46 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29th AUGUST: THE 'ALL BLUES' CHALLENGE 6 minutes ago
- › Apolis Standard Issue Chambray Vest - Sz Small 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)