Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 1:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University,... Last post on 10/30/14 at 6:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1725
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes, it looks like the coupon has expired. Another search I did said they issues 50,000 of these coupons worldwide - and I guess the previous member who posted the coupon was able to get in while it lasted.
Still an excellent price without the coupon.
Thank you. I was in the middle of an email ordering some boots, so I asked for an updated list so I can maybe add to the order from this sale.
Sweet! I was disappointed to learn the 20% Tanger coupon didn't apply to closeouts, since I was really wanting the Spiaggia. Too bad the other closeout I was looking at is the Amok, which is only $99 to start. So what shall it be...the Malvern?
Hey! Hands off my Malvern!! Hopefully we are different sizes. They are one of the best values in the sale I'd say.
I originally considered it but it's the cloudy walnut or whatever they call it. Bleh. I didn't like it. I could see a walnut / light brown in that shoe otherwise. I think the fifth ave in walnut looks decent.
Ordered a chocolate Larchmont and tan Elgin. Also ordered the walnut Boca Raton for around $160 with the coupon. Second try at Walnut Shell MacNeils landed today, brown shell Patriots land today, and black shell MacNeils ship today. My name is polojock615 and I'm and Allen Edmonds addict.
Thank you, I was thinking it was just straight walnut. Saved me some trouble there.
I'm not sure what my size is honestly. I don't own any shoes on the 1-last. I'm an 8E on the 5-last, 8.5D on the 8-last and a Brannock 8.5D.
We're safe then, order away!
I'm in the same boat. All the shoes I've been looking at the past few months are on the 5 last so now I'm scrambling to read sizing opinions on other shoes.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 40 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 40 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 5 minutes ago
- › Best Plain Men's T-shirts? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...