Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on 12/6/13 at 9:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $100 shoe Last post on 8/3/13 at 1:20am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1658
Styleforum Top Picks
Glad this worked out for you. The shoes look great (Jordans too).
Slightly off shoe topic... There seems to be several on here who know a lot about the upcoming Nordstrom sale. I need to buy a few suits. What is the difference with the upcoming sale on the 19th versus what is on sale now? I'm wondering if I should try to get there before this sale ends or if these types of men's clothing items will also be on sale come the 19th.
Thanks in advance.
You can qualify immediately for the early sale going on right now by visiting www.nordstroms.com and signing up for a FREE NORDSTROMS REWARDS DEBIT CARD. This is not a credit card so there is no credit report required. The debit card is attached to your checking account so when you make a purchase, it goes through the Nordstroms card and takes the amount from your checking account. The online system assigns you our Nordstroms Debit card immediately and you have access to the early sale!
All my best,
Why not just buy the Neumoks from Nordstroms in red? The Nordstroms manager I spoke to said he could order shoes directly from AE to ship to you for any sale item in any size any color.
The difference in size between the 9.5E and the 10D is actually very small. Depending on the last and the shape of your foot, you may find the fit is so similar you can't notice the difference.
just got a pair of strands yesterday - they were a 9.5E , fit me just like my 10D park avenues. is this strange? should my 10D park avenues be 9.5Es?
first time ever at an allen edmonds standalone yesterday; not surprised how i walked out of there without blowing my entire paycheck. with the salesman there and selection, not sure if i ever want to bother with online purchasing again. the salesman brought out 3 or 4 pairs in different widths and configurations, never flinched, with a smile the whole time.
Nordstrom has done this for me. Order in store. Drop shipped from AE.
Wish this could be done from Canada!
I'd do that in a heart beat but the Neumoks in red aren't on sale at Nordstrom. They aren't showing up for me at the same anniversary price as the blue and the brown.
Do you know any round about way to get any colour I want shipped to Canada? Any managers to speak with? I was looking at two pairs and a few belts, but the colours I want aren't in the official sale.
Jeezus. Wore my BB Fifth Avenue today and the Poron insole is amazing. I regularly stand a lot during the day and the regular AE Strand & McAllister make my feet pretty sore by the end of a 8.5 hour workshift. But the BB version felt so good... I kind of regret getting the AE versions of the Strand & McAllister...
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread just now
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 23 seconds ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 37 seconds ago
- › Suit Advice 56 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Filson Thread - Clothing/Bags Etc 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Gentleman's Traveler 2 minutes ago
- › GODZILLA - May 16, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw