Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on 7/21/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1658
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Glad this worked out for you. The shoes look great (Jordans too).
Slightly off shoe topic... There seems to be several on here who know a lot about the upcoming Nordstrom sale. I need to buy a few suits. What is the difference with the upcoming sale on the 19th versus what is on sale now? I'm wondering if I should try to get there before this sale ends or if these types of men's clothing items will also be on sale come the 19th.
Thanks in advance.
You can qualify immediately for the early sale going on right now by visiting www.nordstroms.com and signing up for a FREE NORDSTROMS REWARDS DEBIT CARD. This is not a credit card so there is no credit report required. The debit card is attached to your checking account so when you make a purchase, it goes through the Nordstroms card and takes the amount from your checking account. The online system assigns you our Nordstroms Debit card immediately and you have access to the early sale!
All my best,
Why not just buy the Neumoks from Nordstroms in red? The Nordstroms manager I spoke to said he could order shoes directly from AE to ship to you for any sale item in any size any color.
The difference in size between the 9.5E and the 10D is actually very small. Depending on the last and the shape of your foot, you may find the fit is so similar you can't notice the difference.
just got a pair of strands yesterday - they were a 9.5E , fit me just like my 10D park avenues. is this strange? should my 10D park avenues be 9.5Es?
first time ever at an allen edmonds standalone yesterday; not surprised how i walked out of there without blowing my entire paycheck. with the salesman there and selection, not sure if i ever want to bother with online purchasing again. the salesman brought out 3 or 4 pairs in different widths and configurations, never flinched, with a smile the whole time.
Nordstrom has done this for me. Order in store. Drop shipped from AE.
Wish this could be done from Canada!
I'd do that in a heart beat but the Neumoks in red aren't on sale at Nordstrom. They aren't showing up for me at the same anniversary price as the blue and the brown.
Do you know any round about way to get any colour I want shipped to Canada? Any managers to speak with? I was looking at two pairs and a few belts, but the colours I want aren't in the official sale.
Jeezus. Wore my BB Fifth Avenue today and the Poron insole is amazing. I regularly stand a lot during the day and the regular AE Strand & McAllister make my feet pretty sore by the end of a 8.5 hour workshift. But the BB version felt so good... I kind of regret getting the AE versions of the Strand & McAllister...
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 2 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTS: Wtaps tshirt (1) and Acne sweater (S) 5 minutes ago
- › Who makes shoes for Avi Rosinni? 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)