Where the awesome looking bayfields posted last week the shell or regular version? THese have been on my mind a bit since seeing those.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 3:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 2/21/15 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1657
Styleforum Top Picks
just got a pair of strands yesterday - they were a 9.5E , fit me just like my 10D park avenues. is this strange? should my 10D park avenues be 9.5Es?
first time ever at an allen edmonds standalone yesterday; not surprised how i walked out of there without blowing my entire paycheck. with the salesman there and selection, not sure if i ever want to bother with online purchasing again. the salesman brought out 3 or 4 pairs in different widths and configurations, never flinched, with a smile the whole time.
Glad this worked out for you. The shoes look great (Jordans too).
Slightly off shoe topic... There seems to be several on here who know a lot about the upcoming Nordstrom sale. I need to buy a few suits. What is the difference with the upcoming sale on the 19th versus what is on sale now? I'm wondering if I should try to get there before this sale ends or if these types of men's clothing items will also be on sale come the 19th.
Thanks in advance.
You can qualify immediately for the early sale going on right now by visiting www.nordstroms.com and signing up for a FREE NORDSTROMS REWARDS DEBIT CARD. This is not a credit card so there is no credit report required. The debit card is attached to your checking account so when you make a purchase, it goes through the Nordstroms card and takes the amount from your checking account. The online system assigns you our Nordstroms Debit card immediately and you have access to the early sale!
All my best,
Why not just buy the Neumoks from Nordstroms in red? The Nordstroms manager I spoke to said he could order shoes directly from AE to ship to you for any sale item in any size any color.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › The Official RRL Thread 51 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE March 6th - SHOW US YOUR ODD WAISTCOAT 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Rate and review this suit - worth tailoring? 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...