Where the awesome looking bayfields posted last week the shell or regular version? THese have been on my mind a bit since seeing those.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 8/2/15 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1657
Styleforum Top Picks
just got a pair of strands yesterday - they were a 9.5E , fit me just like my 10D park avenues. is this strange? should my 10D park avenues be 9.5Es?
first time ever at an allen edmonds standalone yesterday; not surprised how i walked out of there without blowing my entire paycheck. with the salesman there and selection, not sure if i ever want to bother with online purchasing again. the salesman brought out 3 or 4 pairs in different widths and configurations, never flinched, with a smile the whole time.
Glad this worked out for you. The shoes look great (Jordans too).
Slightly off shoe topic... There seems to be several on here who know a lot about the upcoming Nordstrom sale. I need to buy a few suits. What is the difference with the upcoming sale on the 19th versus what is on sale now? I'm wondering if I should try to get there before this sale ends or if these types of men's clothing items will also be on sale come the 19th.
Thanks in advance.
You can qualify immediately for the early sale going on right now by visiting www.nordstroms.com and signing up for a FREE NORDSTROMS REWARDS DEBIT CARD. This is not a credit card so there is no credit report required. The debit card is attached to your checking account so when you make a purchase, it goes through the Nordstroms card and takes the amount from your checking account. The online system assigns you our Nordstroms Debit card immediately and you have access to the early sale!
All my best,
Why not just buy the Neumoks from Nordstroms in red? The Nordstroms manager I spoke to said he could order shoes directly from AE to ship to you for any sale item in any size any color.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Where to buy: Mother of Pearl Studs 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...