Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 8/29/15 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 8/29/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Yesterday at 10:44 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1612
Styleforum Top Picks
Oh come on . . . Some of you are showing your old age. [ wink ]
Maybe the picture depicts someone who is younger, more fit, more in tune with his style . . . than some of us "old folks".
The OP was asking about saving $100 off the cost of Daltons and having a wardrobe to go along with it. There are many, many more picture samples of wearing Daltons with in a business suit. Just Google it in Images.
He's wearing the matching orphaned jacket and vest from a suit with a pair of dark grey pants and a completely random shirt. That's a pretty shxtty outfit in any age group.
I am in the market for my first first allen edmond. I am looking for something that can be worn with suits or jeans.
I narrowed down to strand walnut / park avenue black. I am going to New York for 4th of July weekend. Can anyone suggest the best place/deal to buy one or both these shoes? Looks like nordstrom will have sale around July 10th but it appears like lot of people are gunning for that sale ;).
Also if anyone knows any reliable ebay seller for AE shoes please let me know.
Thanks in advance
If this can be done that would be awesome. Thanks msulinski.
@rydenfan Thanks. I agree that was my dilemma. What do u think about walnut / brown park avenue ?Looks good in pics.
2 last is top tier!
I have 3 pairs of Player's: black calf, walnut calf, and dark chocolate suede. Best fitting of all my AE's. Most of my weekly wardrobe is paired in a combination of Player's, various 5 last shoes, and Clifton's.
Long live the Player's shoe! I'm surprised no one has thought or posted about a MTO shell version of the Player's shoe yet. Hmmmm...
Edited by Buddy0329 - 6/29/13 at 8:29pm
I'm not sure that balmoral-style shoes, which tend to be more formal, can work with something casual like jeans. I'd like to see some photo examples, though.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 58 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › PSA: Soiffer Haskin Paul Stuart Sale 3 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015