Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 7:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 5/1/15 at 8:12pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1612
Styleforum Top Picks
Oh come on . . . Some of you are showing your old age. [ wink ]
Maybe the picture depicts someone who is younger, more fit, more in tune with his style . . . than some of us "old folks".
The OP was asking about saving $100 off the cost of Daltons and having a wardrobe to go along with it. There are many, many more picture samples of wearing Daltons with in a business suit. Just Google it in Images.
He's wearing the matching orphaned jacket and vest from a suit with a pair of dark grey pants and a completely random shirt. That's a pretty shxtty outfit in any age group.
I am in the market for my first first allen edmond. I am looking for something that can be worn with suits or jeans.
I narrowed down to strand walnut / park avenue black. I am going to New York for 4th of July weekend. Can anyone suggest the best place/deal to buy one or both these shoes? Looks like nordstrom will have sale around July 10th but it appears like lot of people are gunning for that sale ;).
Also if anyone knows any reliable ebay seller for AE shoes please let me know.
Thanks in advance
If this can be done that would be awesome. Thanks msulinski.
@rydenfan Thanks. I agree that was my dilemma. What do u think about walnut / brown park avenue ?Looks good in pics.
2 last is top tier!
I have 3 pairs of Player's: black calf, walnut calf, and dark chocolate suede. Best fitting of all my AE's. Most of my weekly wardrobe is paired in a combination of Player's, various 5 last shoes, and Clifton's.
Long live the Player's shoe! I'm surprised no one has thought or posted about a MTO shell version of the Player's shoe yet. Hmmmm...
Edited by Buddy0329 - 6/29/13 at 8:29pm
I'm not sure that balmoral-style shoes, which tend to be more formal, can work with something casual like jeans. I'd like to see some photo examples, though.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › How many of you still wear raw denim? 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 28 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 31 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 33 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...