Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on Today at 3:03 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1604
Styleforum Top Picks
I have calf patriots in 10D and they fit like a slipper however I too have noticed that they fit tight across the instep especially during the day when my feet swell and have not gotten any better after a few wears. I ordered a 9.5E width is good length is just a tad short . A 10E is large all around :/
I have them in cordovan, so not exactly the same, but I noticed tightness at first as well. I hesitate to say that they stretch, but I think the fact that they are unstructured allows them to form around your foot, making them more comfortable over time.
Yes - or you can get the AE polish in a tin, in burgundy color. Seems very similar to Kiwi, which I also use.
But I'd gladly pay the $30 for the AE wall plaque and swords: http://issuu.com/allenedmonds/docs/spring-1978-catalog/34
From earlier talk of strands here's a pic of mine in the wild.
For those of you wanting a great deal, I just received an email from Kristle at the Jeffersonville outlet and they have ONE PAIR of Boardrooms in stock in 10.5 D in brown for only $129 shipped
The Boardroom is a Park Avenue on the 7 last:
If one of you dont jump on this, I will!!!!
Fabian - I would imagine that, unless you purchased those seconds at a substantially reduced rate or they are 'hard to find' shoes, the cost of the repair + the costs of the seconds would at least put you in the ballpark of buying firsts or a different pair of seconds. I wouldn't accept those - that hole in the leather wouldn't stand up for 20-30 years of wear.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Sweden VS Iran live Stream 34 seconds ago
- › Russia VS Kazakhstan live Stream 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › APC Womens Madame W 30 Raw Unworn New Cure Denim Jeans Japanese 1 minute ago
- › GANT by MICHAEL BASTIAN Madras Plaid Check Slim Buttondown Shirt S 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Watch Sweden VS Iran live Stream Game soccer Football 3 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...