Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 5/25/15 at 8:40pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1563
Styleforum Top Picks
Yep! Thats why you don't end your auctions in the middle of a workday -- no one is around to bid!
Can anyone define what AE calls "brogue suede"? I love my amoks and am keen on a second pair, but the color is just listed as brogue suede and I don't know what that means
I posted a picture way back in the thread in this post
I only have three pair of AE shoes so I haven't reached the hoarder feel yet. I like to keep the boxes because I don't have a convenient way to store them otherwise. It also helps me feel slightly less paranoid about my kids pouring milk in them.
Here are my new Walnut Shell Dundee's.... Color is actually more even between the 2 shoes than the photos suggest.... i really like the appearance of the burnishing on the toes....
Thanks to Paul for the MTO program and a special thank you to Allison at AE for fantastic during the process.
Wow - real beauties - congrats!
Speaking of the Dalton .....
I am not a fan of the Dalton, shell or calf. IMO, the wings extend too far toward the toe making it appear out of proportion. The smooth leather portion between the last set of eyelets and the end of the wings occupies entirely too much space. I have even purchased a pair thinking I could get used to them. Nope. Had to send them back. I have been quite surprised by how popular they have become.
Same proportion problem with the Player's Shoe, which I have actually owned. i had to sell them as I could just never learn to like them. Just not pleasing to my eye.
Perhaps I am in the minority. Obviously many like both models ....
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Men: Final Season 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan