Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on 7/7/14 at 7:52pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1539
Styles mentioned in this thread:
I agree - the 333 last is much wider than the 5 last. I have the 9.5D in Flatiron and Strand, but the Flatiron fits much looser. The Flatiron still fits, but it is a different more roomy fit.
Tent Sale.docx 17k .docx file
Attached is the Tent Sale selection and pricing for 11.5D size shoes.
I was told EVERTHING in the store was 15-50% off. Lets see what great finds are to be had.
I got a price list for 12D and they are the exact same prices as your list so I am guessing that is the pricing.
I had been kicking myself for sleeping on the $129 chili lasalle during the memorial day sale.
Just confirmed they have one in my size! Add another to my collection:
Next up... Walnut Strands, Burgundy Patriots, Brown Neumoks
Did you order or do they make us wait for tomorrow?
I wear my Sanford's with chinos all the time. Just a bit more casual than the strands, so they are perfect.
I just picked up a pair of Rutledges and have several hours of indoors of break-in. I've read a lot of posts about the gap at the heel and I'm not concerned about the aestetics. I'm experiencing some pressure on my arches from the front of the heel. I'm wondering if any of my fellow AE wearers have experienced this and whether the insole eventually conforms so the sole feels even. Otherwise, the shoes fit great.
I just wanted to share my "care for shell cordovan" experience.
Yesterday I dedicated some tender loving care to my burgundy shell Leeds..
1) I stripped the excess cream with a damp rag and some (a lot) elbow grease. There was a lot of accumulation in some spots.
2) Using a cotton cloth, I then applied some Allen Edmonds shell cordovan cream purchased with the shoes and let it rest for 1 hour.
3) Again elbow grease and a horse hair brush to remove excess.
4) Gently buffed with a flannel cloth.
5) Applied sole edge dressing
I didn't get the military parade shine I was requested to have when in the Air Force, but I am pretty satisfied with the results.
I will try and post pictures in the afternoon when I am back home.
What do you think of the procedure?
Speak now or forever hold your peace..
NO NO NO!!! You are supposed to apply the edge dressing BEFORE you do the cream!
Just kidding, sorry couldn't resist . That is the exact same treatment I used on my burgundy Leeds for many years to good effect. I feel as long as YOU are happy with the end results that is what matters. There is nothing wrong with your treatment IMO. To maintain them I still wipe with a slightly damp rag and brush for ~5 min. then buff with a buffing cloth for another 5 or so. Great choice in picking the Leeds by the way.
Well because someone on here posted yet more shell pics on here recently, both the brown and burgundy shell Patriot's, I just hung up after ordering the burgundy shell Patriot's. They are taking orders right now for the tent sale. I love my brown shell ones and basically wear them every night after I get home and on the weekends. Despite having an abundance of exotic colored shell truth be told 50% of the time at work I wear black with burgundy a close second. And will wear them for a more dressed up look when required. First loafer that ever fit me, and I thank you very much for encouraging me to keep trying to find a loafer that fits. Thanks bucksfan, and good luck with your temptation resistance. Looking forward to pics of what you select next...
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Arc'Teryx Soleus Run/Trail Run Shorts -- Medium 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens Detroit Jeans 4 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)