Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's The Links Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... Last post on 8/28/14 at 5:50am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1107
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Sorry, new to shell and AE. When people talk about #8 are they referring to the burgundy variety seen here?
Yes that would be correct. The #8 is a numbering system that Horween who supplies the shell uses. It is the most common color of shell in the reddish brown family. There is also #6, #4, and #2 in that color family but they are very rare. Especially #2.
Thank you sir!
No. Did you know you were buying seconds?
What do yall think about these Fairfax's. Not sure about the stitching
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
The shoes look nice although they appear too narrow for your feet. What stitching are you referring to?
Too narrow?? Where...which pic? They felt great on. I was referring to the stiching on the toe of thw shoe.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Wow... whatever they are I want them! The toe shape seems similar to the 8 last with a chili grain leather. Very, very nice
This would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Good grief.
You can't make it up ....
There are 4 new suede Stands up on the website, pretty bold
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Arghhhh!!! I hope this is not the only Webgem for this month. Maybe cappuccino will not be a Webgem, but just a New Arrival?
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 11 seconds ago
- › FREE%%%Barcelona vs Apoel Nic live Streaming Online 12 seconds ago
- › TV>>>Barcelona vs Apoel Nic Live stream UEFA Champions League 2014 18 seconds ago
- › concerts 28 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 46 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › TV>>>Chelsea vs FC Schalke 04 Live stream UEFA Champions League 2014 1 minute ago
- › TV%%Bayern Mun vs Man City live Streaming Online 1 minute ago
- › TV>>>FC Porto vs BATE Borisov Live stream UEFA Champions League 2014 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)