Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:37am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1107
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry, new to shell and AE. When people talk about #8 are they referring to the burgundy variety seen here?
Yes that would be correct. The #8 is a numbering system that Horween who supplies the shell uses. It is the most common color of shell in the reddish brown family. There is also #6, #4, and #2 in that color family but they are very rare. Especially #2.
Thank you sir!
No. Did you know you were buying seconds?
What do yall think about these Fairfax's. Not sure about the stitching
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
The shoes look nice although they appear too narrow for your feet. What stitching are you referring to?
Too narrow?? Where...which pic? They felt great on. I was referring to the stiching on the toe of thw shoe.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Wow... whatever they are I want them! The toe shape seems similar to the 8 last with a chili grain leather. Very, very nice
This would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Good grief.
You can't make it up ....
There are 4 new suede Stands up on the website, pretty bold
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Arghhhh!!! I hope this is not the only Webgem for this month. Maybe cappuccino will not be a Webgem, but just a New Arrival?
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 12 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 45 seconds ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...