or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 12

post #166 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmarshalljazz View Post

? which style?
post #167 of 46865


damn the new elign's
post #168 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post


damn the new elign's

Those are gorgeous. Are these AE for BB?
post #169 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post
Those are gorgeous. Are these AE for BB?

http://www.allenedmonds.com/webapp/w...ategory=120552
post #170 of 46865
I've posted these in the Thrifting thread before but this seems like a good spot for a repost.

Sanfords. Found in a thrift store. Price is on the sole in silver.

They're my first effort into footwear beyond Rockport/Florsheim/etc.







post #171 of 46865
You guys might already know about this (I didnt read the whole thread), but the Syms at 54th and Park in NYC has a wall of AEs for $149, I think.
post #172 of 46865
I would call that the steal of the century - even if the price means $7 each!

Chris


Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post
I've posted these in the Thrifting thread before but this seems like a good spot for a repost.

Sanfords. Found in a thrift store. Price is on the sole in silver.

They're my first effort into footwear beyond Rockport/Florsheim/etc.







post #173 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohneokc View Post
I would call that the steal of the century - even if the price means $7 each!

Chris
LOL. Nope, just $7 total. I think I may have peaked too early in my thrifting career. There was a black pair of Delrays as well but in 8.5, not quite as freash and some damage to the welt on one of the shoes. I left them but in retrospect, what did I know?
post #174 of 46865
I got an email today from the Outlet store. 2 pairs of Spring 2011 closeouts for $200. I'm not sure what they have in stock, but it's only what's in stock. I'm not certain if it's only from the outlet or whether all stores have it.
post #175 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by iherald View Post
I got an email today from the Outlet store. 2 pairs of Spring 2011 closeouts for $200.

I'm not sure what they have in stock, but it's only what's in stock. I'm not certain if it's only from the outlet or whether all stores have it.

Available styles are: Cascade, Montgomery, Sutter, Powell, Black Wilbert, Augusta, Brown Urbino, Berkshire.
post #176 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post
? which style?

its called the westgate
post #177 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
Available styles are: Cascade, Montgomery, Sutter, Powell, Black Wilbert, Augusta, Brown Urbino, Berkshire.

The list they sent me included Bel Air's, Clifton's, Hinsdales, Nathan's, Holtons, Tribeca's, etc.
post #178 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post
I've posted these in the Thrifting thread before but this seems like a good spot for a repost.

Sanfords. Found in a thrift store. Price is on the sole in silver.

They're my first effort into footwear beyond Rockport/Florsheim/etc.



Even with the reissue AE did not reissue the merlot/burgundy color. Congrats!
post #179 of 46865
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post

damn the new elign's


Thanks for posting the pic. There were a few seconds on ebay last week but this photo does the shoe more justice. How is the waxy leather?
post #180 of 46865
The 2 for $200 is on discontinued models. They will email you a list of available shoes in your size if you call the Shoebank. The list they sent me had 44 different style/color combinations.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread