Maybe a dumb question - and if so, my excuses: Does the shoebank ship abroad as well, i.E. Germany?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC:BLACK FRIDAY Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0,... Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1097
Styleforum Top Picks
I believe they do.
Hi guys, what's the consensus on Dalton sizing? I have black Delrays (8 last) in 11.5D and they are kinda snug in the toe. I have walnut burnished Jeffersons in 11.5D and they are real tight in the toe, to the point I might sell them even though they are gorgeous. I was thinking maybe 11.5e in the Dalton? Looking at getting some nice Chocolates since they seem more rare plus they go with more of my work suits. The nearest AE is over 2 hours away or I'd try some on. Thanks!
Yes. After reading their reviews online (at the AE website) there is a customer who has an office in Dubai and they shipped his shoes there. I don't see why they couldn't ship them to Germany. Might take a call to customer service, but I'm sure they'll get it done without issue.
I also have a question (I mean, some questions) about the Daltons.
First, I never bought anything else than cheap generic shoes and I never had to care about the width. Usually I fit a 9 1/2, sometimes a 10. Now I only started being interested in real shoes and the Daltons really grabbed my attention.
One problem is that I have a higher insteap on the right foot. Another problem: I live in Canada, so I can't go to an AE store and try different sizes. All I could find in Montreal was a 9 1/2 D and a 10 D. 10 fit better, but was still not comfortable enough. It hurts the foot at the bottom of the tongue, where there is a stitch.
Third problem: I don't feel confident enough to pay full price for these, so I thought about buying seconds. I'm saying this because I could order 10 E at Harry Rosen in Montreal, but I'd have to pay the full price. That's too much for me, for a first pair of shoes that I won't wear daily (I work home, these would be for a dressy casual look).
I'd like to know if you guys think a 9 1/2 EEE would be a good idea, as suggested by the guy at the Shoe Bank who answered my e-mails. He said he didn't have any 9 1/2 or 10 E, and suggested 9 1/2 EEE or 10 D. I already know the latter is too tight, but I don't know about the other option.
Also I don't know how much breaking in the shoes will help. What's your advice, people? Please share your experience with me.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith Bihar Boots - 43.5 (fit big) - Brown Dip-Dye 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 12 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...