Maybe a dumb question - and if so, my excuses: Does the shoebank ship abroad as well, i.E. Germany?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 8:56 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 4/11/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1097
Styleforum Top Picks
I believe they do.
Hi guys, what's the consensus on Dalton sizing? I have black Delrays (8 last) in 11.5D and they are kinda snug in the toe. I have walnut burnished Jeffersons in 11.5D and they are real tight in the toe, to the point I might sell them even though they are gorgeous. I was thinking maybe 11.5e in the Dalton? Looking at getting some nice Chocolates since they seem more rare plus they go with more of my work suits. The nearest AE is over 2 hours away or I'd try some on. Thanks!
Yes. After reading their reviews online (at the AE website) there is a customer who has an office in Dubai and they shipped his shoes there. I don't see why they couldn't ship them to Germany. Might take a call to customer service, but I'm sure they'll get it done without issue.
I also have a question (I mean, some questions) about the Daltons.
First, I never bought anything else than cheap generic shoes and I never had to care about the width. Usually I fit a 9 1/2, sometimes a 10. Now I only started being interested in real shoes and the Daltons really grabbed my attention.
One problem is that I have a higher insteap on the right foot. Another problem: I live in Canada, so I can't go to an AE store and try different sizes. All I could find in Montreal was a 9 1/2 D and a 10 D. 10 fit better, but was still not comfortable enough. It hurts the foot at the bottom of the tongue, where there is a stitch.
Third problem: I don't feel confident enough to pay full price for these, so I thought about buying seconds. I'm saying this because I could order 10 E at Harry Rosen in Montreal, but I'd have to pay the full price. That's too much for me, for a first pair of shoes that I won't wear daily (I work home, these would be for a dressy casual look).
I'd like to know if you guys think a 9 1/2 EEE would be a good idea, as suggested by the guy at the Shoe Bank who answered my e-mails. He said he didn't have any 9 1/2 or 10 E, and suggested 9 1/2 EEE or 10 D. I already know the latter is too tight, but I don't know about the other option.
Also I don't know how much breaking in the shoes will help. What's your advice, people? Please share your experience with me.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Star Trek into Darkness (2013) 6 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 46 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 3 minutes ago
- › Quality mens shoes under $500 4 minutes ago
- › which Allen Edmonds best for a teacher? 5 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 11 minutes ago
- › What MANLY stuff did you do today? 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan