or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1009

post #15121 of 46882

Saunders only available in size 9D and 11D.  No more 10D...my wallet is happy but I'm not...

post #15122 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Does anyone have the e-mail address for that Jay guy at the Columbus outlet that you all seem to like so much?

 

He left his Gmail address below, though if you're going to have him search for shoes for you, he suggests contacting charleston@allenedmonds.com and putting "For Jeff: " in the subject line.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Clay View Post

jeffcjr2006@gmail.com... drop me your name and size and I'll check to see if we have your size tomorrow morning for you

post #15123 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOP Shoe Guy View Post

Thanks adsmith4 for sharing this special.

 

And I also appreciate it. My bank account not so much... 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptoDoc View Post

2 Questions on the RL Saunders:

 

1) Can it be recrafted by AE?

 

2) Is it certainly on the 2-last?

 

 

1) SWAG says yes. If not Nick at B. Nelson will. And at $130 investment cost not worried about it.

 

2) I don't think so from looking at the profile on the website. If they don't work out then nothing lost except for time and $130 for a few days. But yes it would be nice to know and will in a few days.

post #15124 of 46882

If anyone got the Saunders in 10D and find it doesn't quite fit that well, send me a pm. I'll take them off your hands.

post #15125 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by khe86 View Post

If anyone got the Saunders in 10D and find it doesn't quite fit that well, send me a pm. I'll take them off your hands.

 

Most certainly will. Hoping I don't have to though.

post #15126 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptoDoc View Post

2 Questions on the RL Saunders:

...

2) Is it certainly on the 2-last?

 

It looks a lot like the Dundee, which would have been on the 1-last. So, there's a possibility it's not.

post #15127 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Iron View Post

 

Most certainly will. Hoping I don't have to though.

 

Obviously I'm hoping differently smile.gif

post #15128 of 46882

I know they are very different styles, but thoughts on Merlot Cliftons vs. Merlot McCalisters? 

post #15129 of 46882

Those Ralph Laurens look great

post #15130 of 46882

I just emailed Kristen at the Charleston Outlet. She says that the Saunders is on the 1 last and is identical in design to the Malvern. Would someone who has the Malvern (or a similar 1-Last shoe) be so kind as to comment on the fit of this model? I wear an 8E in the 5 last and an 8.5D in the 8 last. There is only a brown 8E Saunders and a black 8.5D still available. I want that brown one. Would it work?

post #15131 of 46882
Ahhh. Damn this sale. I just bought a Whiskey cordovan PTB and a Ravello cordovan chukka from Shoemart's 2nd's list for $399 each last night. Today I had to pick up the RL Saunders and a Brooks brown PA.

My wallet and I may be going through a messy divorce soon.
post #15132 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptoDoc View Post

I just emailed Kristen at the Charleston Outlet. She says that the Saunders is on the 1 last and is identical in design to the Malvern. Would someone who has the Malvern (or a similar 1-Last shoe) be so kind as to comment on the fit of this model? I wear an 8E in the 5 last and an 8.5D in the 8 last. There is only a brown 8E Saunders and a black 8.5D still available. I want that brown one. Would it work?

Most of my AE shoes are on the 1 or 5 last for me they fit identical but not for everyone. The 8 last doesn't fit me for some reason. The Malvern is a flyer because they used memory foam in it which made it smaller and tighter. I would pick the phone up and call her ASAP and order those 8E now before someone else gets it. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaplatypus View Post

Ahhh. Damn this sale. I just bought a Whiskey cordovan PTB and a Ravello cordovan chukka from Shoemart's 2nd's list for $399 each last night. Today I had to pick up the RL Saunders and a Brooks brown PA.

My wallet and I may be going through a messy divorce soon.

Outstanding job on the Whiskey and Ravello pickups and great choices! Not an easy task to find either anymore. But those 2 in a chukka are on my short list.

post #15133 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptoDoc View Post

I just emailed Kristen at the Charleston Outlet. She says that the Saunders is on the 1 last and is identical in design to the Malvern. Would someone who has the Malvern (or a similar 1-Last shoe) be so kind as to comment on the fit of this model? I wear an 8E in the 5 last and an 8.5D in the 8 last. There is only a brown 8E Saunders and a black 8.5D still available. I want that brown one. Would it work?

 

My Malvern was a little smaller than my 5 last shoes, not significant though.  I think if the 8E 5 last is perfect for you, should be good.

post #15134 of 46882

ahh...really want a pair of merlot Mccalisters but I just found a pair of Chili Farfaxes.  Which one...or both?!@?!@

post #15135 of 46882
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptoDoc View Post

I just emailed Kristen at the Charleston Outlet. She says that the Saunders is on the 1 last and is identical in design to the Malvern. Would someone who has the Malvern (or a similar 1-Last shoe) be so kind as to comment on the fit of this model? I wear an 8E in the 5 last and an 8.5D in the 8 last. There is only a brown 8E Saunders and a black 8.5D still available. I want that brown one. Would it work?

I'm 11.5D on the 5 and had to size up to 12D for the Malvern.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread