Does anyone know what is different about the Ralph Lauren versions? It looks like a padded insole. Is it Poron like BB?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:43 am in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 1008
Styleforum Top Picks
Good price on the Eastport...if you're okay with Tan color
I have the tan and have been able to keep the light color by using Bicks4. If you wanted them darker you could use neatsfoot oil and they would break in even faster and be very soft. That is a great price.
Shined up Bayfield seconds today......
I'm continually impressed with these seeing as they cost me $165. They got soaked in Amsterdam on NYE and were worn basically every day while we were on vacation. I came back, threw a coat of reno on there and polished the cap toe with AE chili paste and voila....good as new.
Awesome!! I have never been able to get the AE chili premium wax to work on my toe caps like that. Now wondering if I shouldn't try the paste instead. Very nicely done.
Yep, and in the very rare cigar shell. Don't even think twice about it- jump on them if they have them in your size...
You can scratch the Saunders in 10D I just got the last pair
In the next couple of days I should receive my last pair of shell Dundee's which will give me all 5 AE shell colors in a chukka. The Saunders in brown calf should compliment them nicely along with my suede Katmai's.
Also ordered the Brooks 7 Tan Calf/Linen wingtip. Have the Strawfut in brown\brown which is the dark brown and like them a lot. These are also a great looking summer casual shoe IMO if these are the same ones and the SA thinks they are-
I just spoke with Earl and got the last 12d Walnut Strand he had in stock. He was very nice to work with. Looking forward to getting these next week. Thanks adsmith4 for sharing this special.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 37 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Fit on Patrik Ervell Jeans 16 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 18 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › What to Buy From Saint Laurent 27 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 28 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015