Have you posted pictures? I'd love to see them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University,... Last post on 10/16/14 at 1:04pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds Last post on 6/20/13 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 4 PAIRS OF EXOTIC SKIN SHOES - ALLEN EDMONDS & MEZLAN Last post on 1/29/14 at 1:13pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 924
Styleforum Top Picks
Nordstrom Half-yearly sale is on today (online) and tomorrow (in store):
Players (Black and Walnut) - $230
Nashua Moc (Black/Brown) - $130
Strand (Black) - $230
Lasalle (Black and Chilli) - $200
Clifton (Brown) - $200
AE.com is also having their after x-mas sale: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/cati2_Clearance_1_40000000001_-1_1_image_0_N_127607_127607_130263_subcategory
I think some of my shoes have expanded slightly from shoe trees. Even though they are the correct size from Allen Edmonds, they seem too big / difficult to put in and take out sometimes. This seems to have only happened to shoes that had trees in them that have not been worn in a few months.
Has anyone experienced this and if so how can I bring the shoes back to their original size?
once shoes are stretched they can't be un stretched. It happened to some of my shoe as well. I don't really care. Just tiny bit of extra room. I have a pair of leather insole. I just use these insoles on shoes that are a bit loose. Get a pair of thin leather insole and you will be sorted.
My first AE purchase... I took advantage of the college promotion (yay grad school that work is paying for....) and got the tie and belt free with with a pair of shoes. I got a pair of walnut strands, but they didn't have my size in walnut so they just shipped them... I assume I'll get them after the holidays.
Crap, I just ordered a pair of each color. Guess I'll call them in the morning. Maybe they'll hold back some EEEs in case I need to send the Es back?
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 8 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 26 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...