Have you posted pictures? I'd love to see them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on Yesterday at 3:03 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 924
Styleforum Top Picks
Nordstrom Half-yearly sale is on today (online) and tomorrow (in store):
Players (Black and Walnut) - $230
Nashua Moc (Black/Brown) - $130
Strand (Black) - $230
Lasalle (Black and Chilli) - $200
Clifton (Brown) - $200
AE.com is also having their after x-mas sale: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/cati2_Clearance_1_40000000001_-1_1_image_0_N_127607_127607_130263_subcategory
I think some of my shoes have expanded slightly from shoe trees. Even though they are the correct size from Allen Edmonds, they seem too big / difficult to put in and take out sometimes. This seems to have only happened to shoes that had trees in them that have not been worn in a few months.
Has anyone experienced this and if so how can I bring the shoes back to their original size?
once shoes are stretched they can't be un stretched. It happened to some of my shoe as well. I don't really care. Just tiny bit of extra room. I have a pair of leather insole. I just use these insoles on shoes that are a bit loose. Get a pair of thin leather insole and you will be sorted.
My first AE purchase... I took advantage of the college promotion (yay grad school that work is paying for....) and got the tie and belt free with with a pair of shoes. I got a pair of walnut strands, but they didn't have my size in walnut so they just shipped them... I assume I'll get them after the holidays.
Crap, I just ordered a pair of each color. Guess I'll call them in the morning. Maybe they'll hold back some EEEs in case I need to send the Es back?
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 1 second ago
- › Baskets Kappa Power Homme de Coloris:Rouge Blanc 100UU 29 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Camiceria Olga Milan 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Nike Air Max 2015 Flyknit 209JF Ultra stylées bleu marine jade rose... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...