alcohol on a Q tip applied carefully?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's San Marco Oxfordtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC:BLACK FRIDAY Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0,... Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- *** FINAL PRICE DROP *** ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE SHELL CORDOVAN. EXCELLENT CONDITION. SIZE 9 Last post on 4/16/13 at 11:59am in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 921
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry to go off on a totally unrelated tangent but I was perusing a few thousand posts back and saw that some people have had some luck with discontinued models so here goes:
I really really really want a Winhall in 7D if anyone has one, knows someone who does, or knows a collector/merchant that might still have some. They're discontinued I know and there are some black ones in larger sizes available on eBay right now but I'm interested in the brown one with the stitched leather.
I have seen this version:
Which is pretty close to what I'm after except this version has some kind of textured leather in place of the woven leather :(
It's supposed to have a brown woven leather like this: http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Edmonds-Orleans-Oxford-Walnut/dp/B00499E0XG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1356124816&sr=8-3&keywords=allen+edmonds+woven
Anywho, if anyone can point me in the direction of one of these babies (or something similar like a Magnanni Rio) I'd be much obliged...
Search for Man of Lint and Acetone. I believe that is what he has recommended in the past to strip the heel/welt.
Factory Second Patriot $181, Norwich $155, Tampa $104, Black Kenilworth $163, and Finch $140. Brown Swim over shoes $29. Shoe Trees 2 for $35. Select Ties $29 or 2 for $50. Socks $5 per pair.
On Amazon 10% OFF SHOES, 20% OFF BOOTS.
After the new year I will be in the market for some new shoes and I thought suede would be a good bet. The 2 last doesn't work for me, so sadly the Players Shoe is out. What are the thoughts on the suede neumoks? I just want I shoe to wear with jeans or olive chinos.
Suede Neumoks are remarkably comfortable and pair up nicely with casual pants or jeans. Anything specific you'd like to know. They're pretty damn awesome.
When I received the Jingle Bell Moks a couple weeks ago, I thought they were the best of both worlds. They're stiff enough not to collapse like water shoes that kids wear (which the Neumoks do), but they have a nice pliable sole, making them incredibly quick to break in and instantly comfortable. I was skeptical about ordering them too, but I'm glad I did.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Saint Laurent Jeans Question 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...