alcohol on a Q tip applied carefully?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 8:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 7:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - Page 921
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry to go off on a totally unrelated tangent but I was perusing a few thousand posts back and saw that some people have had some luck with discontinued models so here goes:
I really really really want a Winhall in 7D if anyone has one, knows someone who does, or knows a collector/merchant that might still have some. They're discontinued I know and there are some black ones in larger sizes available on eBay right now but I'm interested in the brown one with the stitched leather.
I have seen this version:
Which is pretty close to what I'm after except this version has some kind of textured leather in place of the woven leather :(
It's supposed to have a brown woven leather like this: http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Edmonds-Orleans-Oxford-Walnut/dp/B00499E0XG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1356124816&sr=8-3&keywords=allen+edmonds+woven
Anywho, if anyone can point me in the direction of one of these babies (or something similar like a Magnanni Rio) I'd be much obliged...
Search for Man of Lint and Acetone. I believe that is what he has recommended in the past to strip the heel/welt.
Factory Second Patriot $181, Norwich $155, Tampa $104, Black Kenilworth $163, and Finch $140. Brown Swim over shoes $29. Shoe Trees 2 for $35. Select Ties $29 or 2 for $50. Socks $5 per pair.
On Amazon 10% OFF SHOES, 20% OFF BOOTS.
After the new year I will be in the market for some new shoes and I thought suede would be a good bet. The 2 last doesn't work for me, so sadly the Players Shoe is out. What are the thoughts on the suede neumoks? I just want I shoe to wear with jeans or olive chinos.
Suede Neumoks are remarkably comfortable and pair up nicely with casual pants or jeans. Anything specific you'd like to know. They're pretty damn awesome.
When I received the Jingle Bell Moks a couple weeks ago, I thought they were the best of both worlds. They're stiff enough not to collapse like water shoes that kids wear (which the Neumoks do), but they have a nice pliable sole, making them incredibly quick to break in and instantly comfortable. I was skeptical about ordering them too, but I'm glad I did.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 16 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 18 minutes ago
- › LOUIS VUITTON TIE green with little dots 19 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 23 minutes ago
- › Feedback please Wellington & Cromwell Safari Backpack 27 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015