Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 65post #961 of 7073711/24/11 at 8:49pmpost #962 of 7073711/24/11 at 9:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by bucksfan
I've heard that the Jeffersonville, OH store is opening at 10 Thursday night... if anyone is interested. Brian, the manager there, is great. Here's the full list of what is covered by this sale:
Big Sky and Helena $49 (60% off of $125)
Hastings black $129 (60% off $325)
Cortland black $129 (60% off $325)
Make ups at $162.50 (Parkland, Milford, Wendell, Burton, Fairfax, Hinsdale (50% off $325)
Winthrop 1st Q $87.50 (50% off $175)
San Marco factory seconds $117 (50% off $234)
Boots factory seconds 50% off
Cascade and Ashbury $117
Fifth Street and Bayfield $139.50
Just ordered some Fifth Streets from Brian at the Jeffersonvile store. +1 on Brian. He was very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable.post #963 of 7073711/24/11 at 9:59pmJust ordered some brown Dalton's from Brian and some trees. He was a pleasure to deal with. I can't believe they had my size, 10.5 3E, in the Dalton in brown. He said that there were only a few in that color nationwide. Merry Christmas to me!post #964 of 7073711/24/11 at 10:31pmpost #965 of 7073711/24/11 at 10:52pmQuote:
AE has been replacing the shoes for you outright? I was under the impression they were simply reheeling shoes with the problem?post #966 of 7073711/24/11 at 11:32pmJust spoke with Brian at the Jeffersonville store. Their Internet is down at the moment so they can't check stock at the other stores, but he took my order anyway for a pair of Malverns and said he'd check the stock later. Fingers crossed, what a great deal.post #967 of 7073711/24/11 at 11:37pmFew quick sale questions:
1. Does the 5th st boot fit exactly the same as the 5th st shoe?
2. Anyone know of any outlet store with seconds stock of the 5th st in brown?
3. How does the fit / sizing of the 1 lasted boots (ie dalton, bayfield) compare to the 5 last? I'm a brannock 11B, 10.5 C or B on the fifth last.
Thankspost #968 of 7073711/24/11 at 11:44pmpost #969 of 7073711/24/11 at 11:46pmpost #970 of 7073711/25/11 at 12:10amCan I just say that Brian (at the aforementioned Jefferson, OH store) is possibly the nicest and most accommodating salesperson I have ever dealt with (over the phone anyway). Despite the fact that its 3am in the morning OH time! We don't get service like that in Australia.post #971 of 7073711/25/11 at 2:30amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
Can I just say that Brian (at the aforementioned Jefferson, OH store) is possibly the nicest and most accommodating salesperson I have ever dealt with (over the phone anyway). Despite the fact that its 3am in the morning OH time! We don't get service like that in Australia.
I 100% agree. Best over-phone service I've ever had - really cool guy. I definitely recommend giving a call now seeing as there's "extra" savings until 8am (though I'm not sure what those extra savings are; I'm starting to think I should call again to inquire).Quote:Thanksgiving Weekend Sale!!! From 11/24 - 11/28 Save 50-60% on select styles...Extra savings from 11/24 at 10:00 pm until 11/25 8:00 am...E-mail store for more details.post #972 of 7073711/25/11 at 4:28ampost #973 of 7073711/25/11 at 4:45amQuote:
I think it varies per store, here is what I got from OH:
"The extra savings are for the Cortland and Hastings shoes marked down to $99, but they only come in “D” width.
If you need a black patent leather shoe we do have the Kendall for $99.
In addition, I have a special make-up of the Leeds in Brown Grain Calf (would look good with corduroy, jeans, khakis, or dress slacks (not suit)) for $129 if you are interested…they are 10.5 C on the “1” last."post #974 of 7073711/25/11 at 5:18am
Great to see Brian getting some business. Every time I get an AE sale email, that's the first phone call I make. He's never seemed tired of me starting each conversation with "anything fun in shell?"
He can get you firsts, too. P.S. I have a pair of 5th Streets in brown coming.
Edited by bucksfan - 11/25/11 at 6:45ampost #975 of 7073711/25/11 at 5:45am
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 43 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › NIB Edward Green Duke Unlined Loden Suede Loafers - Size 7.5UK 8US... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Seiko x Nano Universe repro watch SCXP041 5 minutes ago
- › Hermes Agenda Refill Alternatives? 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...