Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 10/11/16 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 10/21/16 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 523post #7832 of 707377/27/12 at 12:43pmShoebank@allenedmonds.com
(262)284-7158. If only there was google to answer all my needs...
Turns out the neumoras are the only shoe that intrigues me from the shoe bank. I won't purchase a second shoe simply because they're on sale. I'd hop all over the Fairfax if they were still availablepost #7833 of 707377/27/12 at 12:43pmpost #7834 of 707377/27/12 at 12:43pmpost #7835 of 707377/27/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by ellsbebc
(262)284-7158. If only there was google to answer all my needs...
Turns out the neumoras are the only shoe that intrigues me from the shoe bank. I won't purchase a second shoe simply because they're on sale. I'd hop all over the Fairfax if they were still availablepost #7836 of 707377/27/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
This can be true; however, I got a pair and the outside part of ht left shoe is badly creased. It worsened with wear and they wouldn't take it back.
Just be patient! If you think you may have to return them to exchange, don't hesitate.post #7837 of 707377/27/12 at 12:50pmFor all you asking about the shoebank, please note that every outlet store across the US pulls from the same supply of shoes. You can contact any location by phone to place an order or enquire about particular shoes / sizes.
Personally, I email the shoebank for lists occassionally to get an idea on pricing/availability for a vast number of shoes, but during busy sale periods, I will call my [somewhat] local store to place an order. If I have a question regarding a particular shoe or if a certain size is available, I call the local store as well.
Shipping and returns are free no matter where you order from.post #7838 of 707377/27/12 at 12:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by BootSpell
+1. I started with zero pairs of boots in October of last year and now I have 17 pairs. For me, it's an addiction, an obsession that has my wife worried. It's also been a good learning process but our finances have taken a hit since I discovered shell. But I still like CXL a lot. Am looking forward to seeing what AE releases this fall in the way of boots since I really feel AE doesn't have much selection in boots.
I don't know if this is impressive, funny, or sad.
Okay - I'll go with impressive.post #7839 of 707377/27/12 at 1:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by jjr4884
Budget my friend... the will be around for a bit (hopefully) so put a $100 away here and there and hopefully you can get them at some point. They are amazing, not gonna lie lol...
I hate the cap on the Fifth, and especially in black. Its a nice "casual" bal in walnut and brown, but for black, i wouldn't wear them. Go with the PA's, they are cleaner looking and much more appropriate for a black shoe that you are wearing to a funeral. And this is coming from someone who loves a brogue cap...
This is interesting, and perhaps just confirms the fact that it is all personal style.
I have 2 black captoe balmorals - one straight tip from C&J; one perf tip from Alden (shell) (not medallion toe). I easily prefer the perf tip.post #7840 of 707377/27/12 at 1:02pmpost #7841 of 707377/27/12 at 1:03pmpost #7842 of 707377/27/12 at 1:14pmpost #7843 of 707377/27/12 at 1:20pmpost #7844 of 707377/27/12 at 1:21pmI'm trying to find a decent pair of Wingtips without a leather sole. Something I can walk downtown or to the bars latenight with.
Was looking at these but was considering adding a topy? sole to the bottom of the players wingtips. How much would that cost? And does anyone know anything on those slip on wingtips for brooks brothers. Please help me hahapost #7845 of 707377/27/12 at 1:39pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Currently, there are 1366 Active Users (284 Members and 1082 Guests)
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 41 seconds ago
- › NWT High End Pants: Zegna Trofeo Navy and Abla Light Gray 34" 57 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Rick Owens Cyclops SS16 patchwork café racer sz 50 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Weekender chukka copper 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...