Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 12/1/16 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 8:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 4682post #70217 of 707371/31/16 at 8:15pmpost #70218 of 707371/31/16 at 8:24pmpost #70219 of 707371/31/16 at 8:54pmQuote:
Thank you. I wasn't expecting it. It would make some of the close out styles very very tempting.post #70220 of 707371/31/16 at 9:10pmQuote:
I don't have direct access to mine right now, so I'm going off of guesstimation. Mine may be closer to 1/16th as well. I'll try and remember to get a pic next time I'm able.post #70221 of 707371/31/16 at 9:16pmpost #70222 of 707371/31/16 at 9:29pmQuote:
Bals are definitely less roomy for ME with the 5 last.
My problem, though, is a high instep, when the 5 is low and long. My instep pulls the upper up and so the sides pull in and pinch my toes. I think the open lacing is more forgiving for that.post #70223 of 707371/31/16 at 9:36pmpost #70224 of 707372/1/16 at 2:02ampost #70225 of 707372/1/16 at 2:51ampost #70226 of 707372/1/16 at 4:03ampost #70227 of 707372/1/16 at 5:48ampost #70228 of 707372/1/16 at 6:47am
Not sure if shoebank is utilizing a criteria on which shoes qualify for the promo. Emailed an inquiry and was told the prices have been adjusted online for the promo; however, I know some I am interested in were the same price last week.
I received a separate email from another representative saying the closeouts have been adjusted online and the current models do qualify, but have not been adjusted. I checked several models I've been tracking and saw examples of both closeouts and current models with adjusted prices today, as well as examples of both categories not being adjusted.post #70229 of 707372/1/16 at 6:49am
Wanted to see if I could get some help picking something from the Shoebank sale. I'm looking for something to wear to work on rainier days (i.e. with a dainite sole or v-tread sole). My typical work outfit is a dress shirt/chinos or wool pants/tie on half the days (I'm a physician) and occasionally dark denim. I have a pair of Chili McGregors as well as a pair of burgundy single monk straps (from Banana Republic).
I was looking at the Dundee 2.0 in brown grain but am open to other suggestions.
Thanks!post #70230 of 707372/1/16 at 7:16am
Good morning gentlemen and happy Monday!
I posted a week ago about a few pairs of AE in 9E that I am currently selling. They are all in great condition with only about 3-5 wears. Below is the current list of remaining shoes... I've dropped the shoes to $125 - this includes the shoes, shoe trees, original box, original shoe bags, and shipping :
Dark Brown Mora 2.0
Dark Brown Tassel Loafers
Walnut Ascher Penny Loafer
I am also selling a pair of Brown Cordovan Cambridges in 9E - selling these for $400.... only worn once!
Thanks for your consideration, gentlemen . Have a great day!
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 17 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 24 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 28 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...