Last I heard they had nearly 200 in production for orders so unless stores had any prior in stock to sell not sure anyone has them yet
Funny you mention that I was just looking at the G910 as I like the new keys on it...I may give it a whirl. My only issue may be the key next to the control key as I copy and paste all day long when I work....may just switch keyboards out when I am not gaming. I am a fan of the mechanical feeling and silent keys for me are huge as I work with a headset on. I will probably grab one if it goes on sale.
@Neo1 probably not going to get the Sauk...as I have the Oxblood Dalton and a Long Branch in Waxy Brown..and AE Wolverine which I am pretty sure as someone had mentioned is the same leather...kills me though that is a steal of a boot. Considering the Frieberg though but still waiting on the size 12 Normandy so I am up in the air
probably would require a skilled cobbler to stitch it all back up...end of the day it could be done. Right above the fifth eyelet? and under the pulltab I would think for the cut
New here and looking for some input on AEs - it's about style and fit. My conditions are the following:
- I have a 10EE foot. I'll wear 10E to 10.5EEE depending on the shoe
- I live in the Northwest and have to walk in the rain 8 months out of the year. Not a lot, but across a parking lot to get to work
- My work is casual. I practically never wear a suit. Nice slacks and pressed shirt is considered very dressy there.
- No AE stores anywhere near me. Nordstroms is the best I can do, and they don't carry any AE widths here.
My preference for work shoes would be the Carlyle in bourbon, and maybe a Mora 2.0. Saw the Cornwallis - it looks great, but likely too formal for work. Maybe a walnut Strand. The problem is the Carlyle and Mora are both on narrow lasts. Any options for something less formal but still nice looking that would fit?
Been reading since I posted this. Made some progress but still working on what fits and what doesn't. Posted a 2-3 weeks back that I got some Fifth Ave. Ok fit but not great. Maybe listened to the AE sales guy too much.
What I have so far is:
- Fifth Aves (Dark Chili): look good, a little snug in the toe. May get more 65 last shoes but would like a better fit.
- Ashton (Walnut): surprisingly doesn't fit well. Pinches at the little toe on both feet, but particularly the right one. Comfortable enough to wear to work. Would not want to walk around in these all day. Would not do 678 last again.
- Sanford (Walnut): Fit like a dream - if anything perhaps too much room up front. Finally found a shoe that looks good and fits well. 234 last seems to work. Only current shoe is the Addison which I don't really want.
- Nashua (black): should be here today. I'll see how the 114 last does for me.
Given this any additional thoughts on styles to consider? Rubber sole would be helpful since I live where it's wet 8 months out of the year.
Pic of my Sanfords. (They look better with blue rather than black jeans.)