OK guys, I have been away for months, but had to jump on this morning to show my new AE's. The Independence Line Bartlett. I will show some more pics after I get them polished up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 3/18/17 at 7:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 4440post #66587 of 7073711/5/15 at 5:50ampost #66588 of 7073711/5/15 at 5:59ampost #66589 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:05amQuote:
Those look great! Did you size the same as the 65 last? Is the cap pushed further back than the strand?post #66590 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:12ampost #66591 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:15amQuote:
Looking good! I have a brown calf pair waiting for me at the store waiting to see if I want to exchange my pebble grain par. Hopefully, I'll get time to stop by this weekend.post #66592 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:16ampost #66593 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:24amQuote:
You dropped down 1.5 sizes in length from brannock? And they are still long?! What size do you wear in 65 lasted shoes?
How did everyone else fit their First Aves?post #66594 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:30amQuote:Originally Posted by peppercorn78
Ok, this conversation took a turn that's decidedly more interesting than footwear.
Tell us about some of your other hobbies!
hmmm....summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
outside of that....wine is my biggest hobby. Pretty much a good day is wine, cheese, charcuterie and a football game on the tube overall I am pretty much a neanderthal...and I use my kids as an excuse to keep upgrading my gaming PC which of course they are not allowed to use but they get to watch...LOLpost #66595 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:31amQuote:Originally Posted by concrtejngle
Brand new First Ave boots in action. Just received them again yesterday after an initial sizing mishap...Break in is killing me right now as they're quite stiff.
Congrats - good luck with them ..post #66596 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:40ampost #66597 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:44ampost #66598 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:46amQuote:
They look terrific and I know others disagree but a few days ago I saw a guy wearing brown(non shell) bal's similar to these with really dark blue denim and I thought they looked great -post #66599 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:51amQuestions about recrafting...
My navy suede Players are looking a bit tired but that's due to overuse as I love them. Anyone ever recrafted suede with AE? Happy with the results? And can you drop them off at a store for recrafting and have them sent to the house when done?post #66600 of 7073711/5/15 at 6:52am
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Classic Tuxedo Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Loosest women in the world 10 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 11 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 14 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...