I thought the MTO program was on hiatus...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 10/11/16 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 10/21/16 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 4363post #65431 of 7073710/13/15 at 9:25ampost #65432 of 7073710/13/15 at 9:43amQuote:
It's not a true MTO just a custom sole (I think I paid $50 extra). I basically did the same thing just in Oxblood. I'll check my receipt when I get home.post #65433 of 7073710/13/15 at 9:44amQuote:
Title goes to the Dundee for me, would love a pair in burgundy, natty and bottle green shell. Strand and McAllister are amazing to me but find their way into my rotation far less. The Dundee is my most worn and most comfortable pair of AE, happen to be wearing them today.post #65434 of 7073710/13/15 at 9:46ampost #65435 of 7073710/13/15 at 9:51ampost #65436 of 7073710/13/15 at 9:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Burzan
Title goes to the Dundee for me, would love a pair in burgundy, natty and bottle green shell. Strand and McAllister are amazing to me but find their way into my rotation far less. The Dundee is my most worn and most comfortable pair of AE, happen to be wearing them today.
Unspoilered for awesomenesspost #65437 of 7073710/13/15 at 9:56ampost #65438 of 7073710/13/15 at 10:13ampost #65439 of 7073710/13/15 at 10:16am
No replies yesterday, so I will ask again:
Not being a "boot guy" I will throw this out to the forum. I found some new blue Cronmoks with the red laces for $119. I forgot to look to see if they are firsts or seconds, so assume they are second quality. What is the reputation on the boot and is this price good, bad, about right or "crazy good?" All opinions are welcome.post #65440 of 7073710/13/15 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by smfdoc
No replies yesterday, so I will ask again:
Not being a "boot guy" I will throw this out to the forum. I found some new blue Cronmoks with the red laces for $119. I forgot to look to see if they are firsts or seconds, so assume they are second quality. What is the reputation on the boot and is this price good, bad, about right or "crazy good?" All opinions are welcome.
You have to like that boot...price is good but not all find that boot appealing...if I recall it is a balmoral casual leather boot. Firsts or seconds regardless it really comes down to if you like it.
And I do not say that to detract from the boot..I am the only person that likes the Morgan Blue brush off shoe...post #65441 of 7073710/13/15 at 10:53ampost #65442 of 7073710/13/15 at 11:00ampost #65443 of 7073710/13/15 at 11:02ampost #65444 of 7073710/13/15 at 11:16ampost #65445 of 7073710/13/15 at 11:19amQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Cordovan cream or deer bone if you want to get fancy.
Easiest way is probably to brush it, wipe it a little bit with a damp cloth and then buff.
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Bourbon. 5 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › WTB ALDEN LONGWINGS 7.5 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald blazer 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...